BBC approached her at the GYM last night

Agreed a lot of black men operate on the law of averages. So it appears they have a clue about what's going .
In reality they just fell into some pussy, its accidental. To assume that all white women are attractive to black men is racist.
I have seen and come across many a white woman that I have had no interest in sexually, hell I wouldn't even have coffee with them.
This notion that white women are prizes is complete bullshit. It is no secret that black men are sexually superior to most other men if not all.
I mention all of this to say if you white women want a particular black man to pound your pussy speak the fuck up. Approach him and let him know; stop being a racist and assuming he wants you. Put down your best Mack move and ask him out. If you want dick from a black man white girls then pursue it. If you think it will fall into your lap you're a fool. Remember you dealing with Alpha males; you have to make yourself known. This is all about white girls seeking out and finding black men for sexual pleasure and more. If your hubby gets off on it good for him; but this is all about you, your pussy, and sexual satisfaction for once in your life. Hubbies and Bfs have nothing to do with that, their actual approval is not required. After all its your pussy and your multiple orgasms. Stop playing games with yourself. Be real about your love and desire for black dick. And most importantly be about getting that black dick. Get on your job!
Racist. You bet. The whole BlackWhite story is Racist. Hello. Black men superior ? Superior in what ? Well isn't that racist ? Hello. What we are talking about is white women sexual desire for black men. Once so taboo it got black men hanged. Now almost common and open. Now black men approach white women in public when some years ago it would never happen. Some women today flaunt their bodies in public ways not seen some years ago. No panties. No bra. Some women wear the tight gym pants in public with no panties. You can see their nipples and their mons veneris and that's what they want. "Come talk with me about sex " Women talk to black men today in ways not using words where some years ago there would have been no conversation.

Back