BBC approached her at the GYM last night

She was working out last night when a BBC approached her and started flirting. Telling her she's beautiful and how great her ass looked. Offering to spit her as she lifts, asking her if she wanted to do some "cardio" with him.

He ended up asking her if she wanted to fuck in his car or in the tanning bed. She told him she was married and he told her "that's Okay, he can watch".

She ended up giving hI'm her number and He's set to meet her later this week to fuck. Possibly at the gym.

When she got home and told me my jaw dropped. I wonder how he knew she was a QoS.

I like that story

I've met over half the black men I fuck in the gym. And have had some on the spot offers for sex. I love athletic black men 6 pac abbs mmm Yes? Usly we make a date for drinks first, then.......well let's just say I'm married of course I fuck on the first date lol.
Susan says some Gyms are better than others when it comes to young black men with very athletic bodies but she still meets lots of young studs that want her white pussy. No fuck on first date as she wants more long term arrangements and needs more background information.

My wife is often approached at the gym due the revealing outfits she likes to wear so that is somewhat understandable.

What is sort of baffling to me (and deep down pretty exciting) is how men approach her when she is out with ME! Right in front of me without any concern. My wife likes to flirt a little, rub my leg or arm and then turn them down politely, but she has admitted it is a thrill for her. Why does it happen so often? Is it common for relationships or can certain guys somehow tell that I am a cuck

Susan says some Gyms are better than others when it comes to young black men with very athletic bodies but she still meets lots of young studs that want her white pussy. No fuck on first date as she wants more long term arrangements and needs more background information.
On a date I lay out the expicatations. One of which is length of service. I like to keep my fuck buddies at least months. Then it's play time.

She was working out last night when a BBC approached her and started flirting. Telling her she's beautiful and how great her ass looked. Offering to spit her as she lifts, asking her if she wanted to do some "cardio" with him.

He ended up asking her if she wanted to fuck in his car or in the tanning bed. She told him she was married and he told her "that's Okay, he can watch".

She ended up giving hI'm her number and He's set to meet her later this week to fuck. Possibly at the gym.

When she got home and told me my jaw dropped. I wonder how he knew she was a QoS.

This was exactly what happened to me!

My wife is often approached at the gym due the revealing outfits she likes to wear so that is somewhat understandable.

What is sort of baffling to me (and deep down pretty exciting) is how men approach her when she is out with ME! Right in front of me without any concern. My wife likes to flirt a little, rub my leg or arm and then turn them down politely, but she has admitted it is a thrill for her. Why does it happen so often? Is it common for relationships or can certain guys somehow tell that I am a cuck
Its not you. Its her. First. Word spreads and names get around certain circles and they know certain women are available for sex. They also know whether you are a willing and supportive cuck as that determines what they say and how they approach her. Second. Black men tell me they can tell if she is already or if she will have sex with black men husband present or not. Third. Susan says women dress differently for black men. White men may not sense the difference but black men do. No panties when trolling for BBC is common as is lots of tits on display.

Its not you. Its her. First. Word spreads and names get around certain circles and they know certain women are available for sex. They also know whether you are a willing and supportive cuck as that determines what they say and how they approach her. Second. Black men tell me they can tell if she is already or if she will have sex with black men husband present or not. Third. Susan says women dress differently for black men. White men may not sense the difference but black men do. No panties when trolling for BBC is common as is lots of tits on display.
Thanks for your thoughts. I guess the word has gotten out there, even though we try and keep it very private.

There is several hot black men at my gym and they dont even look at me,perhaps because Im often there with my husband‍♀️.If thry only knew.
pick a black bull, follow him to the water fountain and the break the ice with a smile and a hello...
u will get his attention...give a small piece of paper with your ph# quickly in his hand, so he can text you
setup a hotel meet... get your black treat...black feed, its what u need...u will feel relieved...

Lots of white peeps commenting that "black men always know"... What BS... maybe some know, and yes many may always be on the prowl... to assume we all are is fucking racist.
I personally dont "know she wants fucked" unless she drops REAL hints... casual chatting and a smile are NOT REAL hints.
Plenty of white women will chat just to be friendly without wanting anything sexual...

Agreed a lot of black men operate on the law of averages. So it appears they have a clue about what's going .
In reality they just fell into some pussy, its accidental. To assume that all white women are attractive to black men is racist.
I have seen and come across many a white woman that I have had no interest in sexually, hell I wouldn't even have coffee with them.
This notion that white women are prizes is complete bullshit. It is no secret that black men are sexually superior to most other men if not all.
I mention all of this to say if you white women want a particular black man to pound your pussy speak the fuck up. Approach him and let him know; stop being a racist and assuming he wants you. Put down your best Mack move and ask him out. If you want dick from a black man white girls then pursue it. If you think it will fall into your lap you're a fool. Remember you dealing with Alpha males; you have to make yourself known. This is all about white girls seeking out and finding black men for sexual pleasure and more. If your hubby gets off on it good for him; but this is all about you, your pussy, and sexual satisfaction for once in your life. Hubbies and Bfs have nothing to do with that, their actual approval is not required. After all its your pussy and your multiple orgasms. Stop playing games with yourself. Be real about your love and desire for black dick. And most importantly be about getting that black dick. Get on your job!

Agreed a lot of black men operate on the law of averages. So it appears they have a clue about what's going .
In reality they just fell into some pussy, its accidental. To assume that all white women are attractive to black men is racist.
I have seen and come across many a white woman that I have had no interest in sexually, hell I wouldn't even have coffee with them.
This notion that white women are prizes is complete bullshit. It is no secret that black men are sexually superior to most other men if not all.
I mention all of this to say if you white women want a particular black man to pound your pussy speak the fuck up. Approach him and let him know; stop being a racist and assuming he wants you. Put down your best Mack move and ask him out. If you want dick from a black man white girls then pursue it. If you think it will fall into your lap you're a fool. Remember you dealing with Alpha males; you have to make yourself known. This is all about white girls seeking out and finding black men for sexual pleasure and more. If your hubby gets off on it good for him; but this is all about you, your pussy, and sexual satisfaction for once in your life. Hubbies and Bfs have nothing to do with that, their actual approval is not required. After all its your pussy and your multiple orgasms. Stop playing games with yourself. Be real about your love and desire for black dick. And most importantly be about getting that black dick. Get on your job!
You're the type of man that gf would like; a real take charge man that knows what he wants and goes for it. I know you're the Alpha. I'm comfortable with that.

Back