BBC and BFF

big_blk_cockx

Male
Real Person
I'm a young black stud with a young brunette white girlfriend who does whatever she can to please my big black cock. She always tells me how glad she is that I came up to her and introduced myself and later introduce her to my big blac cock. She likes to prague about how of all of her white friends she's the only one with a big black boyfriend. She told me about one of her friend in particular that said that she didnt like sex because no guys could never go deep enough inside her. My girlfriend told her that she didnt have that problem and to prove it she told her friend to hide in her closet and watch my big black cock in action.
I came in her bedroom and she couldnt wait to have me sit on the bed with my pants down my big black cock fully exposed. I heard a gasp and went towards the closet and when I open it I saw her best friend on her knees she was looking trew a crac in the door. I smiled because I could see that even frozen in fear she couldnt take her eyes of my big black cock so I told my gf to show her white friend how a really sucks a big black cock. My gf smiled and took my cock in her mouth semi-hard and started spitting on it rubbing it fast and slow slurping on my balls her whole face was pink with saliva dripping down her chin.
My gf used to be a cheerleader so she had a tight lil body with sligth curves but her friend was more on the heavy side with big round breasts and a big fat ass. I told them to both get naked and they did I told my gf to help her friend tit fuck my big black cock. Her white friend lifted her boobs around my wet throbbing black meat and started squeezing them rubbing her tits up and down while my white sluth of a girlfriend was sucking on my balls. I told her friend to open her nasty mouth she was scared so my gf grabbed her by her throat and started pushing her face towards my cock. It was beautyful she was choing spiting saliva on the corners of her mouth my gf licking it from her fat cheeks.
I had her friend spread her legs for me from behind I was going to fuck her doggystyle and go deeper than any white boy ever did before me. My girlfriend had her best friend licking her pussy by then they were on each others like to bitches in heat licking the sweat of their skins. I was excited I couldnt be gentle I juste shove my whole massive cock 10 inches down her white cunt she screamed and buriied her face in my gf pussy and my girlfriend rubbing and forcefully shaking her clit in her face. She came out for air while rocking back and forth as I fuck her telling me how her current boyfriend couldnt compare crying about how she loved him but loves my big black cock by this time she knew how to take grinding her fat white ass on my fat black cock.
She was drowning in my gf pussy juice while I was fucking her hard pushing my cock deeper and deeper making sure I ripped open her pussy niice and deep. I was about to cum when my gf like a ******* addict in need of a fix yelled:
``thats my cum I'm the only one that can have ur baby semen`.
She pushed me on my back my cock tearing itself from her friends pussy who yield out in pain and pleasure and my girlfriend on her hands and knees started to suck on my black cock. I held her head and pushed my black rod deep in her mouth and heard her gag while I was having an intense orgasm and when I looked down I saw my glissening black cock coming out of her mouth with load of cum covering her face her tongue and she licked it clean off.
She grab her best friend by her hair and kissed her and told her:
``thats what a real man tastes like.``

Back