BBC Addiction goes both ways?

Do black men get hooked on white slut couples

• Yes

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Ha, I guess you always hear about it being white girls addicted to bbc, or that they 'can't go back', but not about black guys addicted to white pussy.

Heres what the wife said along a similar train of thought, "I dominate your cock and soon I will dominate a bull because I'm going to be the best fuck of his life and he will be coming back for more just as much as I will be begging him to fuck my pale tight white pussy"

Ha, I guess you always hear about it being white girls addicted to bbc, or that they 'can't go back', but not about black guys addicted to white pussy.

Heres what the wife said along a similar train of thought, "I dominate your cock and soon I will dominate a bull because I'm going to be the best fuck of his life and he will be coming back for more just as much as I will be begging him to fuck my pale tight white pussy"
She's exactly right. It does go both ways. I have been the first white woman some of my lovers have ever been with. And, yes, I was the best fuck of their life (their words) and, although they may be a bull in bed with me, they are anything but bulls when it comes to seducing me to join them for an afternoon or evening.

They are definitely addicted to white pussy.

This is an interesting thread. I wholeheartedly agree and I am willing to come clean, I certainly am. My first was a lady from Denmark who was in retrospect, was determined to make me never forget her. I can honestly say she accomplished that. So much so, my motto is "If it ain't white, it ain't right"
I am deep down a one way road with no turn around...lol

Contrast is an amazing part of it. I'm pretty pale, so it is more evident. Love watching his dark cock disappear inside me. And, the contrast of his hands on me.

When I first saw the pictures taken on me with a BBC, I couldn't get over how erotic the contrast was. Especially his dark cock. And my white mouth.

I had the same reaction when I saw my photo with him deep inside of me. The contrast made it more erotic. Hubby printed an 8x10 which is on my nightstand, so every morning I wake-up see what I love.
That was nice of hubby to do that for you!. I know my avatar pic is on a few nightstands. With dedications written on them. And, I'm pretty sure there is one on an office desk. Now that's addiction!

Thanks for the comments. Yes, I have embraced the lifestyle and my desire to be with a white wife has never diminished over the years. I can't deny my attraction, desire, or hunger to enhance the overall quality of a marriage in my unique role as a Black Dominant Bull.

Back