BBC 4 Submissive hotwives

sir bangalot

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
No fake or flake here. I'm a fun, relaxed, educated, zero-drama black guy (5'9, 196lbs, 9inches) who very occasionally engages in the lifestyle. I'm respectful, enthusiastic, subtle, unattached, and willing to let things happen as they happen (or don't happen, for that matter). Not pushy so no expectations, but just in case something happens, I'm pretty high on the freaky continuum. It's all relative, of course. Im straight, so no bi stuff, im experience with clubs, but prefer smaller gatherings with friends at a house party or hotel. I love the touch and scent of a beautiful woman and have a fetish for pretty feet. Although I enjoy nice boobs, im more of a sucker for a nice ass on a sexy woman. I'm not camera shy or pushy, so I can play in a 1 on 1, 3some MFM or MFF, group or gangbang setting, able to roleplay various scenarios from mild to wild to extreme including cuckold and lite BDSM, well hung and I'm reliable and show up. Lastly, I'm a firm believer in the lady is always in control and have the right to stop at anytime if we have a "safe" word. I like to use the word "Pineapple". lolDSC09016.jpgme n don.jpg

Back