BBC’s turning up late & selfies while you wait.

well they shouldnt commit to a time of they cant make it , respect need sto be there as well , just because you use my girl doesnt mean shes waiting around playing games
Exactly! we had arranged for 3 guys to come once. one was late, really late, so when he turned up at the hotel we just didn’t give him the room number, plus the other two were doing a good job.

Been doing for a while now and about 90% turn up late, our latest was 2 hrs!! Why is that?? So wifey takes selfies before she is used...

How about we see wives, before they get fucked...then after it ends....I’ll update an “after” pic tomorrow and see how we go.

View media item 249277
ALL black guys are NOT late... I have NEVER been late for a date, ever... Fyi

I have little patience for people who cannot properly manage time. We will give someone 30 minutes.

I consider 30 minutes late disrespectful but that is our limit and we're gone. If they show up in that window I won't even mention it.

The only exception would be proper communication and a decent reason then we may extend it.

Been doing for a while now and about 90% turn up late, our latest was 2 hrs!! Why is that?? So wifey takes selfies before she is used...

How about we see wives, before they get fucked...then after it ends....I’ll update an “after” pic tomorrow and see how we go.

View media item 249277
Btw I Love the sexy pics... I wouldn't have missed this for anything. In fact I'd have shown up Early!!! ?

Last edited:
Back