BBC’ S quote what you would do to her ! She will read and respond .

First your photoshop of the female is horrific! It's almost as if you took different people and fused them together! I'm beginning to think the cucks are Dr. Frankenstein with photoshop, it's so off. Now the other pic is probably you. 😉🤷🏼‍♀️

First your photoshop of the female is horrific! It's almost as if you took different people and fused them together! I'm beginning to think the cucks are Dr. Frankenstein with photoshop, it's so off. Now the other pic is probably you. 😉🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry , it’s her led lights cause bad reflection. I can send you more from same time

It's still not accurate. "Shes" supposedly small framed but her privet parts are almost bigger then "she" then what happened to her ass cheeks? Are they nonexistent? She doesn't even have a crack? So again if " shes" that tiny " she" needs her stuff to match. And still one leg is bigger then the other..

So I actually like the title of this thread and will start it will some genuine pics for bbc to quote
Please login or become a member to view

The fakes and wannabes man🤦🏾‍♂️
they run like wild fires here 😉😘
GIF by Smokey Bear

So I actually like the title of this thread and will start it will some genuine pics for bbc to quote

Best, photos of an actual real and not so Hollywood perfect nude attractive female model. BEAUTIFUL !!!

Back