In a week or so (not sure of date yet) going to a nude beach in Marin with my GF. Crazy for going in December, I know.

My girlfriend loves to go to nude beaches and spot and point out all the BBCs, although she denies being attracted to them.
Sometimes she'll even compare me to them and laugh at the dramatic size difference, even though she maintains mine is "just right."

Would anyone want to meet up while there? Maybe strike up a conversation or even pretend to be an old friend of mine and try to seduce her, or at the very least, have her staring and interested.

Disclaimer -- I very highly doubt anything physical would happen, but I know she's secretly love seeing a BBC up close.

Hey everyone, we're hitting a nude beach in SF today. DM me if you want to know time and place.

Maybe bring a frisbee or something like that to invite us to join you in a game.

This is a great idea...have you been to nude beaches in the Bay Area? What's the demographic that's usually there?

This is a great idea...have you been to nude beaches in the Bay Area? What's the demographic that's usually there?

In the Bay Area, only Baker's beach, which allows nudity, but has lots of families too.
There were probably only about 5 nude people, and we didn't get naked (it was a cold day, so maybe on a nice day there are more?).
But out of those 5 or so, only one was black. But he had a massive cock and was playing with it semi-soft while looking around, clearly trying to attract some attention, which in the case of my GF, certainly worked.
We saw him as we were walking back to the parking lot, and I just heard her say "damn" under her breath as we passed him.

Back