Bay Area Couple

JOn5895

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NV, US
usepic5.JPGusepic4.JPGusepic1.JPGusepic2.JPGusepic3.JPGusepic4.JPGusepic5.JPG
We're a Bay Area couple (San Francisco Bay Area) looking to have some late-night, secret fun.​
My name is Samantha and I'm 20 years old, me and my boyfriend (Jon) are wondering if there is anyone in the area willing to travel/host. I also wanted to know what you guys thought of me and if I'd appeal to the people out here. Am I too big? Good enough? I'm new to the area and was wondering what you guys would like to do if we met up. You can also check out our profile for more information.​

We're a Bay Area couple (San Francisco Bay Area) looking to have some late-night, secret fun.​
My name is Samantha and I'm 20 years old, me and my boyfriend (Jon) are wondering if there is anyone in the area willing to travel/host. I also wanted to know what you guys thought of me and if I'd appeal to the people out here. Am I too big? Good enough? I'm new to the area and was wondering what you guys would like to do if we met up. You can also check out our profile for more information.​
hey its mike... i would love to please her. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.

my gf lives in SanFran...maybe should get together....hit me back and we can go from there..jamesedwards02138@yahoo.com

View attachment 56227View attachment 56226View attachment 56223View attachment 56224View attachment 56225View attachment 56226View attachment 56227
We're a Bay Area couple (San Francisco Bay Area) looking to have some late-night, secret fun.
I can host in Bay Area.

View attachment 56227View attachment 56226View attachment 56223View attachment 56224View attachment 56225View attachment 56226View attachment 56227
We're a Bay Area couple (San Francisco Bay Area) looking to have some late-night, secret fun.

Six feet of pure hotness. I believe you're the tallest b2w woman member. We should play a game of B-ball so I can see how athletic you are in person. I'll host...thirty-five miles north of Tacoma. Again, welcome to the PNW. ;)

Back