Baring my ...soul

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
For all those who have been following my blog, I just posted a very personal, in-depth entry that basically talks about how things all started, and what not. It's the entry called "A Wonderful Gift". It's long, but it seemed like the more I wrote, the more I wanted to include. I hope you enjoy. I may be taking a risk going that personal, but if sharing it can help someone else, then I'll take the chance.

Cheers,

MB

http://girltalkwithmariposablanca.blogspot.ca/?m=0

Always a good read. I, too, would never imagined ourselves in this lifestyle, had I looked back 20 years. But am amazed at the places open communication and love for your partner will take us. I feel it is a rare gift, as you do, to have such an amazing marriage and still have the joy of spending time with "another man" as well. As you, I feel very fortunate for the life bestowed.

Keep up the positive and heartfelt writing please. I hope it feels as good for you to write as for others to read.

oh ok, I was gonna tag ya, if you want me too, let me know ur twitter. I am @stacy0nalgona
I will wait a little bit then post.
I re-read it, such a good post! About confidence and letting go, its not always lust and raw sex!
Thanks, Stacy, but don't worry about tagging me. :)

Always a good read. I, too, would never imagined ourselves in this lifestyle, had I looked back 20 years. But am amazed at the places open communication and love for your partner will take us. I feel it is a rare gift, as you do, to have such an amazing marriage and still have the joy of spending time with "another man" as well. As you, I feel very fortunate for the life bestowed.

Keep up the positive and heartfelt writing please. I hope it feels as good for you to write as for others to read.
I definitely know what you mean!

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes, I am enjoying my new venture. :)

Wow Mariposa! Lovely written. I feel very similar about myself and hubby but youve put it so well. I was shy and although not overweight didnt feel as attractive as i should growing up. I only went with couple of boys before hubby. He has made me confident and i feel amazing now. Sometimes this sort of lifestyle looks seedy and sordid to the untrained eye. These people couldnt be further from truth. Me and hubby love each other stronger now than ever and, despite a bit of nervousness on both our parts, are getting more into all this and excited by it.

Wow Mariposa! Lovely written. I feel very similar about myself and hubby but youve put it so well. I was shy and although not overweight didnt feel as attractive as i should growing up. I only went with couple of boys before hubby. He has made me confident and i feel amazing now. Sometimes this sort of lifestyle looks seedy and sordid to the untrained eye. These people couldnt be further from truth. Me and hubby love each other stronger now than ever and, despite a bit of nervousness on both our parts, are getting more into all this and excited by it.
Thank you so much, Ann! Much appreciated.

By the way, folks, I have finally managed to update my settings so that people can post comments. They WILL be moderated, but please do feel free to comment. Sorry it took me so long to figure this out, but this is all still pretty new.

If you had a comment you would have liked to add on any of the posts, please feel free to do so now.

:)

Cheers,

Mari

For all those who have been following my blog, I just posted a very personal, in-depth entry that basically talks about how things all started, and what not. It's the entry called "A Wonderful Gift". It's long, but it seemed like the more I wrote, the more I wanted to include. I hope you enjoy. I may be taking a risk going that personal, but if sharing it can help someone else, then I'll take the chance.

Cheers,

MB

http://girltalkwithmariposablanca.blogspot.ca/?m=0[/
Great entries, Mariposa and Virginia. I like the candor and, in my opinion at least, I find both of you very brave to open up in such a way. Bravo, keep up the good work

Back