Barely legal girlfriend

I think those people who get off on ‘barely’ legal are really those who have that sick, depraved kink in their brain for ******* girls. The use of the word ‘barely’ is the way they attempt to make it acceptable by getting it as near to the wire as possible. .NEWSFLASH... it isn’t acceptable, people like this are vile predators and deserve to rot in jail.

I think those people who get off on ‘barely’ legal are really those who have that sick, depraved kink in their brain for ******* girls. The use of the word ‘barely’ is the way they attempt to make it acceptable by getting it as near to the wire as possible. .NEWSFLASH... it isn’t acceptable, people like this are vile predators and deserve to rot in jail.
How is it going on 4chan?

You don’t think then that there is something inherently wrong and perverted in actually trying to get them as young as possible. Don’t you worry that if someone flirts with the line they may just be tempted to cross it?

Either something is legal or illegal, and it's not illegal to try to get as close to the line as possible, it might be immoral though. However, I am not the owner of this site, I guess this person will be banned.

I’m young myself bro but i see where you’re coming from

Barely legal I would think implies legal fresh out of high school or starting college. A lot of young ladies do look good but my lady and I prefer mature experienced sluts...we don't want to teach anyone everything lol

barely leagal means “just turned 18” as in still a teenager technically

Back