Bareback Unicorn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by canweplayornah, Apr 9, 2015.

1. canweplayornah

canweplayornah Member

US
    Looking for a bareback unicorn in Md area for regular fun not limited to but including threesomes.

raykink and jbournegb5 like this.
  2. jbournegb5

jbournegb5 New Member

Where are you located?

raykink likes this.
  3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    By using the term "unicorn", I believe they are looking for a bisexual female.

4. jbournegb5

jbournegb5 New Member

Yeah, I got thay now. Wasn't familiar with the term

5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: bareback unicorn

I'm trying to make some sense out of this ... "barebacking the unicorn" ... I tried looking it up and didn't really see anything on it much.
    Would you explain what you think this means, black couple? And how it relates to this site?

6. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @MacNfries
    Mac-cheesy my neesy; Unicorns are code words used by swinging couples for a single woman who swings and plays with couples. The term unicorn is used hence it is extremely rare to find a single woman who isn't hitched or partnered. And in this case they are also looking for her to do bareback which is all the more rare.

I know of a unicorn in MD I met who fits the bill but Id charge them a huge finders fee if they like her and if she would do it. She is not a member of this site (on the by and by).

Best of luck to them though, hopefully they posted this in the lesbo and couples seeking sections too.

7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    hummm, thanks bbb; my wife & I have done a few FFMs, all were single, so you're saying those girls were these so called "unicorns"? Many of the single chicks were more interested in my wife, than us as a 3-some, and she's not really into the F&F stuff, so we haven't had that many experiences. We did swing with a little, red head bartender from our local Outback Rest. for a few years ... most awesome experience I've had with FFM. We really miss her.

This must be some fairly new terminology; we haven't really been doing much swinging the past 4-5 years, but I swear I've never heard that word used. I, again, googled it, and there's simply very little on unicorns as it relates to sex. Guess that's what we get when we've been out of the swing circulation so long. Thank you! Mac

8. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @MacNfries -
    Yes Mac man, you and your wife have had quite a few encounters with some unicorns it seems as well. Good-times mate.

Here is a definition from the urban dictionary off the net:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Unicorn

If you find a unicorn you better lock em down quick cause it could be a long time until you see another one- just like those mythical creatures.

Curve8.5 likes this.