Bareback creampies..

4danite

Male
From
NC, US
20160424_223731.png I honestly don't think there's a better feeling in the world. I told someone..
"I'd cum in you over and over and over again. Hot load after hot load. To make sure I get the job done and make your husband watch each and every one. Listen to me making you moan.. Say my name as I fuck you from the back while you're leaning over him sitting in a chair with his tiny, pink penis in his hand. Making eye contact with him while moaning MY name.. Then i'd grab a hand full of your hair and pull your head back so you can't get away and thrust my seed deep inside of you as you feel the sweat drip from my chin onto your ass.. then I'll smile at him and give em a ;)" .. an i'm dead serious.

Last edited:
View attachment 833943 I honestly don't think there's a better feeling in the world. I told someone..
"I'd cum in you over and over and over again. Hot load after hot load. To make sure I get the job done and make your husband watch each and every one. Listen to me making you moan.. Say my name as I fuck you from the back while you're leaning over him sitting in a chair with his tiny, pink penis in his hand. Making eye contact with him while moaning MY name.. Then i'd grab a hand full of your hair and pull your head back so you can't get away and thrust my seed deep inside of you as you feel the sweat drip from my chin onto your ass.. then I'll smile at him and give em a ;)" .. an i'm dead serious.
Yes it feels wonderful when a man cums inside of me. I love the feeling

My wife doesn't like it any other way than bareback... It disappoints her when a guy cums and she can't feel it.... She says what is the sense of it if she can't feel him cumming and feel it dripping out after... And I love it when she gets on top of me and I get a sloppy seconds ride...

Back