Bareback BBC wanted near Buffalo NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj4bbcfun

Female
We are a newer couple to BBC and have only had one experience so far. We are really looking for a BBC who would like to become a regular maybe once a week for bareback breeding fun. Hubby is orally bi and likes to participate as well as watch, take pics and video. Wife is submissive to hubby and will do whatever he instructs her to do. Hubby is orally submissive to BBC at same time.

Wife loves the feel of being stretched, driven in deep and used for sexual pleasures. Sucking cock, swallowing, facials and cumming deep inside breeding her all turns her on. We enjoy sharing BBC cock and cum together as well as hubby just watching me being used.

If you are interested in knowing more about what we are looking for and want to chat please let us know.View attachment 104127DSCN1291.JPG

SANY0119.JPG
We are a newer couple to BBC and have only had one experience so far. We are really looking for a BBC who would like to become a regular maybe once a week for bareback breeding fun. Hubby is orally bi and likes to participate as well as watch, take pics and video. Wife is submissive to hubby and will do whatever he instructs her to do. Hubby is orally submissive to BBC at same time.

Wife loves the feel of being stretched, driven in deep and used for sexual pleasures. Sucking cock, swallowing, facials and cumming deep inside breeding her all turns her on. We enjoy sharing BBC cock and cum together as well as hubby just watching me being used.

If you are interested in knowing more about what we are looking for and want to chat please let us know.View attachment 104127View attachment 104128
for the wife

If you are interested in knowing more about what we are looking for and want to chat please let us know.View attachment 104127View attachment 104128
from nyc... i travel... would love to pound that pussy... holderjamar@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back