Barbie-Slut's Cuck

What Would You Want To See Next, Before Her Next BBC Encounter?

• Barbie Being Dominant, Humiliating Me For Your Amusement

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Me Attempting To Please Barbie With My Small White Penis

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Barbie Writing Humiliating Messages On Me

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Barbies-Cuck

Real Person
Im a partner of another member of the site, "Barbie-Slut", See Below:
photo 3 (2).JPG
She is my mistress and I obey every word that comes from her gorgeous mouth. I thought for all the time we have been together that she enjoyed our sex, however I soon found out I was way off the mark.
She has only ever had 1 BBC to date, and ever since has found sex with me...well tedious and boring. I will often find myself climaxing too early and lately have found that she will just lay there, not move, moan, sigh or make any noise and can no longer orgasm from sex with me.
I now fully understand my role on this planet is to server my dominant godess of a mistress and to please her in the only way she tells me I am good at, by being humiliated, laughed at and bullied for her amusement aswell as being ordered about.
My little white cock sorry, penis (I am told I'm not allowed to call it a cock as it is not worthy of the title, only big well hung black men have cocks), is only 3 inches long, and 6 1/2 when hard.
I treat my mistress as best as I am able and give her all that she needs except great sex, which is why she now has the obsession for big black cock. I pamper her and pay for her nails, tan, hair, clothes, lingerie etc so you guys can enjoy it and she can look hot for all you black men out there lucky enough to meet her. We are in England currently, but I may hopefully be moving us out to California within the next few years.
I look forward to meeting some of you in the near future for some regular fun with Barbie, and hope that I can be of some amusement to you if you choose to laugh at me and bully me.
WimpCuck.png

well since she has already shown her face then that shouldn't be a problem. so how about something simple. her holding your cock. (obviously you could be out of frame)

i would love to see a pic of barbie facesitting her CUCK while talking to the phone with her BULL :p

Im a partner of another member of the site, "Barbie-Slut", See Below:
View attachment 7147
She is my mistress and I obey every word that comes from her gorgeous mouth. I thought for all the time we have been together that she enjoyed our sex, however I soon found out I was way off the mark.
She has only ever had 1 BBC to date, and ever since has found sex with me...well tedious and boring. I will often find myself climaxing too early and lately have found that she will just lay there, not move, moan, sigh or make any noise and can no longer orgasm from sex with me.
I now fully understand my role on this planet is to server my dominant godess of a mistress and to please her in the only way she tells me I am good at, by being humiliated, laughed at and bullied for her amusement aswell as being ordered about.
My little white cock sorry, penis (I am told I'm not allowed to call it a cock as it is not worthy of the title, only big well hung black men have cocks), is only 3 inches long, and 6 1/2 when hard.
I treat my mistress as best as I am able and give her all that she needs except great sex, which is why she now has the obsession for big black cock. I pamper her and pay for her nails, tan, hair, clothes, lingerie etc so you guys can enjoy it and she can look hot for all you black men out there lucky enough to meet her. We are in England currently, but I may hopefully be moving us out to California within the next few years.
I look forward to meeting some of you in the near future for some regular fun with Barbie, and hope that I can be of some amusement to you if you choose to laugh at me and bully me.
WimpCuck.png
I could eat that pussy first and have her cum all over herself and me then give her some hard white cock till she can't take anymore!

Back