Banging a hotel coworker

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Ok so I have to ask. I have a coworker who works at my hotel with me here in DC. We both are managers, I am married (white woman of coarse) and she is dating a white guy. Her nationality is Indian (amazing body and cool as fuck). I have been at this hotel for about 5 months now and she came up from one of our hotels in Florida to work here a month ago and we hit it off like no other. We are very close already after just meeting and her man came up from Florida to visit her last week and he left on Monday to go back to Fla.
She came up to me today and told me that she broke up with her BF through email which I don't care about since I have been wanting that hot lil ass since I first met her. I am the only person that she spends time with while at work and I only hang out with her. She tells me everything and when she told me that she broke up with her man this morning I got so fucking horny I started instantly oozing precum. My issue is..... she knows that I am married and I knew that she was dating this guy. I definitely want to fuck her brains out but do I just tell her how I feel about her or should I stay patient and just see what happens if it happens? I would love to take that pussy and ass like I do with my hotel guests right here in my office. Your thoughts. And like I said. The girl is fucking smoking hot with an amazing attitude and she even told me that she has only been with one other white guy in her life ( she is 24 years old and I am 40) and she likes black guys. Am I just blind to what she is trying to tell me or what? hmmmmm

Nah
She wants to FUCK!!!
U SHOULD FUCK HER
Take it from a fellow brother
I'm married also 40 yr old also...
It's your civil duty enjoy her sexy ass!!!

pic_RealityCheck2.jpg
Are you wanting a sincere response, or just responses from "fellow bruthas" who support what you truly wish to do? 'Cause, although this chick is not married, you are ... that'd be called infidelity, or cheating, or adultery, or a host of other similar disloyalty words. Unfortunately for many of us men, we were given only one brain, but 2 heads ... and when our dick head gets hard, the tendency is for the brain to relocate to the head of the dick, leaving most of us guys dumber than a box of rocks when it comes to logical decision-making.

I guess the first question would be "how would your wife (white of course, since you feel that detail is important) react if she found out you were fucking around on her with other women?
The second question would be "how would you feel if your wife was fucking another man (white guy of course, or any other man) behind your back and you found out about it?"
And thirdly, "would it be worth losing your wife if you got caught fucking other women and she left you?" Any *******? If so, can you say Childx Support?

There's a thing about one's trust & integrity ... once those things are damaged with someone, its hard to repair them back to their original level, no matter how hard you beg for forgiveness. How important is it in having those things with the one you're currently married?

I travel a lot ... five states, actually, and stay in a lot of motels (as I am right now), and I've had all kinds of opportunities to fuck other chicks, but I don't. My wife & I (together 20 years now) have a history of swinging, both swaps & 3-somes, but we don't do those things alone; we do those things together because that's our agreement. We don't give emotional attachments a chance to develop. What kind of agreement do you and your wife have about having sex with other people? I just put a very high value to the marital commitment I have with my wife, as when it's all said and done (******* grown, us retired, etc) we're all we will have. If you don't have that kind of relationship, you're missing out on a big part of what marriage is about.
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif Mac

Last edited:
Combining work and sex is rarely a good thing. Since you are married and seem to want to stay that way you have 2 options for extramarital sex. The best option is to be open and honest with your wife and be doing things with her knowledge and approval. The other option is to do your extramarital activities in a totally discrete fashion.

In your case I would walk away from any sexual activity with this woman. What happens if you have an affair and you break up at a later date? You could find yourself going to work with a coworker that really doesn't like you. Your career could get sabotaged. If you are banging her without your wife's knowledge and consent the woman literally has you by the balls if the relationship goes south. I would be reluctant to get into a relationship with a 24 year old, great to look at, but lack the maturity of a woman that is 35 or older.

To be clear, this would not be the first time you cheated on your wife, would it?

Obviously your wife is not giving you something that you need, or you feel you need. End the marriage or work on fixing the problem.

... because Life Is Short and there's no substitute for sharing your life with someone you really love & admire. Mac

To be clear, this would not be the first time you cheated on your wife, would it?

Obviously your wife is not giving you something that you need, or you feel you need. End the marriage or work on fixing the problem.

No do not just end the marriage. Why are people in this country so happy-go-lucky about marriage and divorce? The grass will often look greener on the other side. But you made a commitment. And you may find that it doesn't look so green after a while. Just because you want some young exotic pussy doesn't mean that you fucking ditch the woman you pledged your life to. If there's an issue, work on it.

Believe me Mace, I'd love to see you knock up this silly little ho. I love seeing very dark black guys knocking girls up and as an Indian guy, I'd love to see some hot Indian girls finally discovering what the white girls have known for many years. But don't leave your wife and don't cheat if you think she might catch you. The only thing you could do is get your wife turned on by this whole thing and see if she might even give you her blessing to convert young women. But otherwise don't.

Well, fuck me, some "logical thinkers" in this group. Heck, makes me proud to read the posts for a change. There's HOPE for society yet ... I think!
pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg
I've had a lot of people ask me how my wife & I have managed 20 years & 2 wonderful children together and still dabble in the swinging activities. To be honest, my wife and I had over a year to develop a friendship before I ever sank my dick into her. She was dating my roommate in school, and many, many nights I would lay in my bed and hear my roommate's bed banging the wall and my future wife moaning to his thrusts. When he broke up with her, she came to the only friend she really had "to talk & cry" ... me. And I honestly felt sad for her, as I knew what he meant to her, BUT, I also knew this was my opportunity to get a taste of what I'd been desiring for over a year. So, it all worked out ... call it fate or whatever, but looking at what I have, with her in my life, I'd never fail her ... never!
I just hope some of you will be lucky and have a relationship like mine, and realize how lucky you are to have her.
Mac

Well, fuck me, some "logical thinkers" in this group. Heck, makes me proud to read the posts for a change. There's HOPE for society yet ... I think!
View attachment 455534
I've had a lot of people ask me how my wife & I have managed 20 years & 2 wonderful children together and still dabble in the swinging activities. To be honest, my wife and I had over a year to develop a friendship before I ever sank my dick into her. She was dating my roommate in school, and many, many nights I would lay in my bed and hear my roommate's bed banging the wall and my future wife moaning to his thrusts. When he broke up with her, she came to the only friend she really had "to talk & cry" ... me. And I honestly felt sad for her, as I knew what he meant to her, BUT, I also knew this was my opportunity to get a taste of what I'd been desiring for over a year. So, it all worked out ... call it fate or whatever, but looking at what I have, with her in my life, I'd never fail her ... never!
I just hope some of you will be lucky and have a relationship like mine, and realize how lucky you are to have her.
Mac

@MacNfries
Very interesting post there Mac and I admire your honesty and being so forthcoming about your life. It was interesting to hear how you and your wife met and where able to hold it down together for 20yrs now. That's admirable and I applaud it.

@mace177588
In regards to Marriage, well man you put it out there and now the community is on your ass. I don't know what your situation is at home but if you don't have an open-relationship then as others said, if things go bad in your tryst with the co-worker it could make things worse at home.

You also have to add to your risk calculation that since you said you are both managers, what if she gets promoted over you which is always a possibility. Yeah that could be a bad situation in the future too if things go sour between you two.

Otherwise if you were 2 regular employees I would say go for it, but work affairs are sticky things as someone else already pointed out it could get awkward at work if the relationship gets tenuous between you two. It seems the cons outweigh the pros on this. But its your life and choice.

But to test out her thoughts and feelings this is what you could do. Tell her this;

"Hey I got a question for you and I'm asking because I need a woman's opinion. The other night one of my good buddies who lives a couple of doors down from me who happens to also be married came by my place to watch the football game. We started talking and he says to me, you know I got this hot chic at my job I think who likes me as she has been all flirty with me and I would really like to fuck her (or have sex). Only problem is she knows I'm married although me and my wife don't really have sex anymore as you know my love life is basically in the toilet and I'm getting no pussy at home. Do you think I should go after this chic and make the approach to fuck her? He said he respects his co-worker and doesn't want to screw-up the relationship with her but at the same time he is magnetically attracted to her and thinks the sex would be out of this world. Have you ever been or heard of a situation like this before? What would you tell him to do?"

See what she says. Now this is innuendo and you could play it off convincingly that its all true, but she may also think that you are also talking about you and her and she may act differently towards you in a more distant way with that small thought seed ricocheting in her head now. But this would get the answer you need from her. Just be prepared to have an answer ready for her when she asks you what do you think? I would echo what she said. If she said they should remain friends then say yeah that's what I told him too. But if she says he should go for it, then say that's interesting, I didn't know you were such a wild girl. Then turn it on after that with her and get her to talk about other wild stuff and get her ******* boiling for some BBC.

But I'm not married and that's what I would do. If the chic is not my boss, manager, and even still then I probably would still fuck my boss or manager if she was hot enough and I could turn her into a cum-slut. I would definitely sleep my way to the top of the ladder with no problems about it (hey now I'm being honest). I would still carefully weigh the pros and cons and proceed cautiously about it and have an exit plan ready if things go bad (polish up my resume and go on some interviews to have other job offers ready).

Just one 'BlackBull Bruthas' humble opinion and there you have it. I feel lucky enough to have hit the 'ovarian lottery' and be born with a 10"BBC that all these slut-ass hot wives, and ladies can't get enough of. :exciting::blackgrimace:

Last edited:
I also want to say I think its hysterical that all the avatars are a bunch of Dicks and Mac and his beautiful wife.
@stacynalgona
Hun, thats only because we know what you women come on here to look at so why cover it up. Plus no one wants to look at a Bull with his wifey all posted up beside him. And we like looking at your body, ass, and va-jay-jay just as much too.

But if it makes you feel any better, here is a PG pic of me for you, and oh sorry I had to blurr out my face as I don't want my mama to maybe see my pics out on here - I'm just too respectful like that (honor thy mom, and honor thy neighbor's wife especially when hubby is giving her up to you). I don't want to have answer all my mom's 3rd degree scorching questions. But trust me I'm always told by ladies that my pictures don't do me justice, I'm very good-looking, and my body is like a Greek God statue and its out of this world. Plus I see your face is half cut-off on here so I think you can relate to my request for some anonymity until you meet and know a person for real on here.

me-suite-face-blur-jpg.440676

Last edited:
yummy! very handsome!
@stacynalgona
Nice outfit -sexy, do you have any others with your skirt lifted up and your ass showing too? And did you change your hair color or was that part of the outfit? Oh ok -so now you put a complete profile shot up. I'll put one up in kind too - this is small enough as to not make out my face too clear where my mama could tell I think;

The BlackBull running with the Bull Market on Wallstreet;
TJ_20110512_0221.jpg
He's a big-bad-black, shut yo mouth..

@mace177588
Didn't mean to hi-jack your post bro, but this chatter is keeping your thread alive and top-trending. :blackgreedy: I won't post again until you come back and update your story.

Last edited:
@stacynalgona
Nice outfit -sexy, do you have any others with your skirt lifted up and your ass showing too? And did you change your hair color or was that part of the outfit? Oh ok -so now you put a complete profile shot up. I'll put one up in kind too - this is small enough as to not make out my face too clear where my mama could tell I think;

The BlackBull running with the Bull Market on Wallstreet;
View attachment 456307
View attachment 456309
I'm a big-bad-black, shut yo mouth..

@mace177588
Didn't mean to hi-jack your post bro, but this chatter is keeping your thread alive and top-trending. :blackgreedy: I won't post again until you come back and update your story.
I would guess that your mom and most good friends would recognize you in the pictures

I would guess that your mom and most good friends would recognize you in the pictures

@mace177588
I didn't want to break my word, but we are still all waiting on that update on the situation with your co-worker. I'm on radio-silence from here after answering Mr. Torpedo's question.

@Torpedo
My brother would definitely recognize me, my mom may squint her eyes but your probably right - a mom would always recognize their baby. DAM, I guess I outed myself. Oh well, I could always deny saying I don't know how those pictures got there and it wasn't me.

Last edited:
@mace177588
I didn't want to break my word, but we are still all waiting on that update on the situation with your co-worker. I'm on radio-silence from here after answering Mr. Torpedo's question.

@Torpedo
My brother would definitely recognize me, my mom may squint her eyes but your probably right - a mom would always recognize their baby. DAM, I guess I outed myself. Oh well, I could always deny saying I don't know how those pictures got there and it wasn't me.
You could always claim someone was following you and taking pictures of you. You had no idea why and now that person has besmirched your image. A mom always wants to think the best of her children. Give her a reasonable excuse and she will be forever pissed at the nasty person that took your picture and misused it.

Back