Balls

Is it me or do black guys have bigger balls than white guys???? My b/f has very small balls for a man and his dont hang down hardly at all. i love looking at guys bending over and seeing there big balls hang down from behind. i just feel like grabbing them before licking all around..

Is it me or do black guys have bigger balls than white guys???? My b/f has very small balls for a man and his dont hang down hardly at all. i love looking at guys bending over and seeing there big balls hang down from behind. i just feel like grabbing them before licking all around..
its just a pleasurable feeling to be cleanly shaven and have a white women lick kiss caress suck my big black balls. And to straddle her face and tea bag my balls in her moist mouth. Okay ladies who's ready?

If the large black balls hanging below his cock are smooth shaven this whore is in heaven. I love it when my black lovers balls are hairless. It makes me wet thing about them hanging in my face.
well first than you for being a black cock whore who over stands the mutual pleasure that's shared when big black full balls are placed in a waiting whores mouth such as yours. Thank you for this thread and for knowing your place and worth. You and your holes are very valuable to me and my bbc comrades

Back