Balls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by teninches4Tracy, Nov 17, 2011.

1. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

Lady's. Do you like it when your black lover has balls that hang a little lower then you might expect. I go crazy for that. If those balls are hanging from the base of a 10 inch cock it's even better. I want to know what you think about the balls of your black master

2. uksexyslim

uksexyslim Active Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    its such a turn on for me when i can feel them big black balls banging on my arse as im being fucked from behind..

3. teninches4Tracy

I didn't mention that pleasure. But you are so right. You know your getting a real fucking then.

SandCinPA, curiousgabs and uksexyslim like this.
  4. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Love to tongue worship a heavy sack

5. whitefemluvsbbc

whitefemluvsbbc Member

couldn't agree more

6. uksexyslim

UK
    Is it me or do black guys have bigger balls than white guys???? My b/f has very small balls for a man and his dont hang down hardly at all. i love looking at guys bending over and seeing there big balls hang down from behind. i just feel like grabbing them before licking all around..

Stroker22, HUGEBLACKSNAKE and BIGnBad like this.
  7. teninches4Tracy

I think black men have bigger balls too or their sack just hangs furthur. They slap against your ass better that way.. with the added benefit of much more enjoyable to suck on.

Stroker22 and HUGEBLACKSNAKE like this.
  8. whitefemluvsbbc

whitefemluvsbbc Member

oh yeah!

9. ladyluckshaz

ladyluckshaz Guest

don't know yet but sounds good to me

10. FarmgirlJill

FarmgirlJill Well-Known Member

it's a real turn on when i feel them hit my bottom with each stroke. the black partners i've had all had bigger balls and sacks than my white partners did.

DFG690 and Xtreme8100 like this.
  11. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

its just a pleasurable feeling to be cleanly shaven and have a white women lick kiss caress suck my big black balls. And to straddle her face and tea bag my balls in her moist mouth. Okay ladies who's ready?

12. FarmgirlJill

i'm ready right now baby

blackmeat likes this.
  13. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

really baby? I am more than ready to fulfill your lust. To push you to the level of pleasure that you have never felt. Check my pic and tell me I'm not built for this

14. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

really baby? I am more than ready to fulfill your lust. To push you to the level of pleasure that you have never felt. Check my pic and tell me I'm not built for this

15. FarmgirlJill

Oh your built for pleasure baby but taking me to a new level where i haven't been before might be hard to do ;)

blackmeat likes this.
  16. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

well if that's possible or not it is really only one way to find out. Wink wink. Care to chat offline?

17. teninches4Tracy

If the large black balls hanging below his cock are smooth shaven this whore is in heaven. I love it when my black lovers balls are hairless. It makes me wet thing about them hanging in my face.

blackmeat and uksexyslim like this.
  18. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

well first than you for being a black cock whore who over stands the mutual pleasure that's shared when big black full balls are placed in a waiting whores mouth such as yours. Thank you for this thread and for knowing your place and worth. You and your holes are very valuable to me and my bbc comrades

19. uksexyslim

UK
    I totally agree with Tracy, love big black ball that are shaven and smooth. i can really get into licking and sucking them.

20. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

well I would really let you get into it. The licking and sucking. And I would return the favor

uksexyslim likes this.