ballgags ?

OMG that is hot...i love looking at sluts tied and restrained. i think that the gags actually help train their mouths to remain open wide and should only be replaced by cock. it makes them able to keep their teeth out of the way better, thus turning their mouths into another pussy, ready to be deep dicked stroke after stroke. there should be no difference in the way the pussy or mouth gets fucked.

OMG that is hot...i love looking at sluts tied and restrained. i think that the gags actually help train their mouths to remain open wide and should only be replaced by cock. it makes them able to keep their teeth out of the way better, thus turning their mouths into another pussy, ready to be deep dicked stroke after stroke. there should be no difference in the way the pussy or mouth gets fucked.

you are an expert. ;);)

love the oversized purple ball...really stretching that whore's mouth out. She'll be able to deepthroat 12" after that and not blink. Turns her mouth into another pussy!

white women were born to be cum dump for black men!!!! look how comfortable and natural they look with them in there mouths!!!! love it

Or a thick black dick so deep in your mouth that nose is flattened in his pubic hair...his hands are wrapped in your hair and the only chance you have to breathe is on the outstroke! When he bottoms out deep in your throat, he holds it there for several seconds grinding his sweaty crotch into your used face! That would keep you quiet...except for the gagging sounds. But he wants to hear those anyway.

Back