ballgags ?

true...and in that case he gets exactly what he wants...no question

You are a good girl ;) Don´t forget, only the bull decides what he is going to do with you. You have to spread your legs for him anytime he wants and you have to suck his cock anytime he wants. ;)

Or a thick black dick so deep in your mouth that nose is flattened in his pubic hair...his hands are wrapped in your hair and the only chance you have to breathe is on the outstroke! When he bottoms out deep in your throat, he holds it there for several seconds grinding his sweaty crotch into your used face! That would keep you quiet...except for the gagging sounds. But he wants to hear those anyway.
Yes this is the way white sluts must please their black masters, when being mouth fucked

I prefer spider gags...you still get the benefits of a stretched mouth but your mouth is still a viable pleasure hole for the man fucking you.
tumblr_luuuer8PGp1r2asyno1_500.jpg

I like the way you think AD! Always thinking of better ways to be a slut! Your BBC is a lucky man!

well i prefer for it to be open. i wanna hear that scream and that moaning when BBC hit the right spots and when she is about to squirt or cum. also on other side i want all three holes to be available and ready for use

Back