Bald Pussies

We don't shave anymore!!! She went from shaving to waxing, then we figured out the cost of laser treatment! Even with shaving it costs about $150-200/year and waxing was about $300-350. Now with laser it is $500 with a living social. She is smooth and no more razor burn, ingrown hairs and even her Taint and asshole are soo smooth! She said laser is about the same in pain as waxing but it is only for a split second, after that it is not bad, and she said in some places she didn't feel it but she didn't tell me where those places were!

We don't shave anymore!!! She went from shaving to waxing, then we figured out the cost of laser treatment! Even with shaving it costs about $150-200/year and waxing was about $300-350. Now with laser it is $500 with a living social. She is smooth and no more razor burn, ingrown hairs and even her Taint and asshole are soo smooth! She said laser is about the same in pain as waxing but it is only for a split second, after that it is not bad, and she said in some places she didn't feel it but she didn't tell me where those places were!

The only problem is that laser doesn't work very well with light colored hair. So light blonds and older women with white or grey pubes are pretty much stuck with waxing unless they want to shave or use something like Nair regularly. :(

Looks very tasty! :mstickle:
I love when a woman has a forward facing slit like yours, it makes it so easy to kneel before her and lick her clitty while she is standing. It's really convenient when you are out and about and she wants a quick orgasm. All she needs to do is pull you into a secluded spot, raise her dress or skirt and have you kneel to pleasure her with your tongue. Yummy! :dance:

Looks very tasty! :mstickle:
I love when a woman has a forward facing slit like yours, it makes it so easy to kneel before her and lick her clitty while she is standing. It's really convenient when you are out and about and she wants a quick orgasm. All she needs to do is pull you into a secluded spot, raise her dress or skirt and have you kneel to pleasure her with your tongue. Yummy! :dance:
It's always been me giving the quick sucks when out and about mmmm

Back