Bad Sex Turned Good

DeeDeeinCO

Female
Yesterday evening my husband asked me for sex. And I let him have intercourse with me. It was the worst sex ever. I didn't stay wet, he kept holding back from cumming and I finally had to tell him to get off of me. When my husband got off of me and rolled on to his back, just for fun I slapped my husband in the balls, really hard. And he just laid there gritting his teeth.

I kind of got excited. It was kind of like the first time I slapped him in the face and he fell to the floor, and never said anything. Just for fun I asked him if he'd mind me playing just a little more. He shook his head. So, I got out our paddle and told him to hold his penis up. And he did. I swung back and then slapped my husband's balls with the paddle, really hard. My husband finally said "Ow!" I thought it was funny that he actually let me do that. And because he didn't tell me to stop, I did it again. This time even harder.

My husband's balls were bright red. I knew he was in pain, but he didn't say anything but "ow." So, I decided to see how far he would let me go. I licked his balls lightly and then took one of his balls into my mouth. My husband moaned until I bit down, hard. Then the tone of his moan changed, but he didn't tell me to stop. So, I began chewing. It was fun.

By this time my husband had gone soft. His little penis looked so cute and edible. So I took his penis in my mouth and chewed on it like it was a tough piece of meat. My husband didn't tell me to stop. So I kept chewing until my jaw got tired.

when I sat up and looked at his penis and balls, I could see bite marks all over his penis and his balls were still bright red. I then told my husband to grasp his balls so that they were tight. And he did. I got the paddle again and slapped his balls, again, as hard as I could. This time he let out a yelp.

It was then that our live-in walked in to see what was happening. All he said was, "Damn! That's gotta hurt." My husband's response? "It's okay, though."

I asked my husband if his penis was sore, and he said that it was. So, I told him to masturbate while I went down on our live-in. And he did. After a few minutes I took my husband's cock in my mouth and chewed on him again. Then I went back to sucking our live-in. I told my husband to keep masturbating. And he did. A couple minutes later I punched my husband in the balls and he lunged forward. I told my husband to lie back down and keep masturbating. And he did.

While my husband masturbated his sore penis, I softly licked and sucked our live-in's cock and balls. I kept looking over at my husband's sad little penis, with bite marks and all. He lets me do anything I want to him. And I have found out how to make his penis fun for me.

I don't know how many women out there have submissive husband's, but I do. And I have learned that I like his little penis. It can be fun to play with.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1_250.gif
Anyone else found this to be the case?

Nope can't say this is any way close to what my husband likes nor what id like to do to him.

Chew his balls? I asked him and the answer was predictable.

Back