Back to it.

Opasan1

Male
From
IL, US
Hello everyone... just wanted to say that my wifes breast cancer treatments are over, actually have been over for about a month now, and I cant wait to get back to my goal of getting her blacked. Like I mentioned before, she has no idea that I want this and I am back to trying to find a way to get her excited about it.

I thought about giving a guy her email address and have him start communicating with her with the hopes that he will get her excited enough that she would open up or maybe even go behind my back and see the guy. he of course would fill me in on their discussions and let me know if she is coming around to the idea.

Has anybody on here approached it in this way? If so, how did it work out and was it successful or not? the part that worries me is how he would explain to her how he got her email address?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions. On my way!
nick

Hello everyone... just wanted to say that my wifes breast cancer treatments are over, actually have been over for about a month now, and I cant wait to get back to my goal of getting her blacked. Like I mentioned before, she has no idea that I want this and I am back to trying to find a way to get her excited about it.

I thought about giving a guy her email address and have him start communicating with her with the hopes that he will get her excited enough that she would open up or maybe even go behind my back and see the guy. he of course would fill me in on their discussions and let me know if she is coming around to the idea.

Has anybody on here approached it in this way? If so, how did it work out and was it successful or not? the part that worries me is how he would explain to her how he got her email address?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions. On my way!
nick

How nice, a month removed from breast cancer treatments and you can't wait to pursue your own selfish ends of pimping her out. Yeah, I can imagine she would be thrilled if strange men started emailing her out of the blue and talking about sex.

yeah man, we are still human beings here that means we still have compassion for people and all. Word of advice, just focus on your wife for now. Love her and stop trying to be selfish.

Back