Bachelorette Party Gets a Little Wild

Wives - have you ever stroked a sucked a dancer on a girl's night out?

• Stroked

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Sucked

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Both

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Made him cum

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife told me about a bachelorette party she went to on Saturday night. It was the party for one of her co-workers who is getting married soon.

She told me about the black male dancer someone hired to come to one of the ladies houses and how good looking he was. And how after about 20 minutes of him grinding away on all the ladies, one of the girls reached into his briefs and started to masturbate him in front of everyone.

He was going around letting everyone touch him, if they wanted to. My wife said she only touched him through his briefs. That turned me on sooo much! Her touching another cock.

She said when he made it back to the bride to be, the room was urging her to touch it, but she only did with her finger tips. So one of the other girls rushed over and pulled it out right in front of her and masturbated it right in front of the bride to-be.

They all came over to where this was and all watched and many reached in to take a turn at sucking his huge black cock. I asked what she was doing at the time, she admitted she sucked him a couple of times. That got me very excited.

She went onto to tell me the bride to-be finally gave in and started sucking him off. The bride to-be also was the one that got to "finish him" as my wife put it. She said that it was incredible watching another woman suck a man to completion.

All of the other woman in the room were also enjoying the show she said. God, that got me excited hearing her give me the details!! We are now fantasizing about taking it up another level and perhaps cuckolding in the near future.

1.jpg

Back