Baby Dick Party?

A Black Bull friend of my ex-wife's Black Bull texted me out of the blue and firmly expected me to attend a "Baby Dick" mixer: Black Bulls, White Wives an their cucks.

As I am not married anymore, do I have an obligation to attend? Apparently other cucks will be there serving/getting drinks for everyone.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Comments welcome.

Danica

Sounds like a fun party, why don't you go and tell us about it?

It is a common theme in the Cuckold/Swinger world. The Bulls set up a party, the White Husbands are 'sisified' by making them into the attendants while the Bulls get to have sex with the wives. Everyone has their fun, their way.

Oh, and the Bulls and Wives wear masks...just to add to the Taboo of the whole thing.

Exactly, I see you've been to a few. Apparently they will be wearing Domino masks. The dress code for white men is "sissies only" with the following requirements: total body wax (no body hair allowed), full make up, wig, perfume, jewelry, 4" heel minimum, and matching hose, garters, panties, bra. Violators will not be admitted.

BYOB = Bring your own ballgag.

I am nervous about it.

Ouch, I have never heard of them getting that extreme. Dress code for the Cucks was: Black Tie dinner jacket, black pants, chastity device--pants unzipped and cock with device exposed, black leather shoes.

Bulls: Bare chest, mask, pants or tight shorts or G-String.

Wives: Cocktail Dress, nylon stockings, garter belt, panties, high heels.

The first order, when the wife chooses her partner is for the Cuck to remove her panties and hand them to the Bull. The fun begins there, the cuck then ******* the couple to the room of their choosing and may stay or be ordered out of the room.

Are you the Cuck? Is the sissy stuff making you nervous?

I am sure a lot of us are more submissive than cuckold accepting and helping our wives might be for most of us, but as in any lifestyle there always those who go way overboard.

Well it would be a shame to let that waxing go to waste. I believe you are very tempted or you would not have got the waxing in the first place. I'm thinking you may have a case of the nerves. I for one am looking forward to hearing how the party was when you tell us all about it.

Well it would be a shame to let that waxing go to waste. I believe you are very tempted or you would not have got the waxing in the first place. I'm thinking you may have a case of the nerves. I for one am looking forward to hearing how the party was when you tell us all about it.
Agreed on all counts.

Me thinks, if this is real, that you will be 'asked' to give oral sex at this party.

Get ready to suck....cocksucker!

I, for one, hope you go through with it. For selfish reasons as well as I want to know someone is having the kind of experiences I long for. I want to hear about it from a sissy who's been there.

Basically, every Black Bull/Dom brought a smoking hot white woman and pantied white male. Sometimes the white men were the husbands/ex-husbands of the girl, but mostly they didn't know each other.

Everyone was pretty much dressed up until about 9:00 when the white people (men and women) had to strip down to whatever underwear they were told to wear for the rest of the night. In most cases (there were a few exceptions) the Bull's white guests were wearing matching lingerie. My black lingerie very closely matched Lynn's, the girl who was also invited by the same Bull who invited me: 4" heels, garters, black thong, bra, choker. Some of the women wore corsets instead of bras.

From then on it was largely a mixer with the Bulls introducing their girl to other Bulls/Doms in the lifestyle. The white men had to wear ball gags for most of the night. Those were provided and were obviously new or cleaned before they were *******. We were given small plastic badges with our "Faggot No."... Mine badge said "Faggot No. 5" on it. We had to pin it to our bras.

The white men had to serve drinks, get food and snacks, and check refills all night for the Bulls and their girls.

It was very touchy-feely for the Black Men and all the White Women.

Danica

Back