az hot wife roll call !! dom visiting az this week 9/22-26 seeking clean tested hotwives

kingbreed77

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
im tone straight make swinger in the interracial hot lifestyle & i also film xxx amateur content

im std free with a fresh new updated test

im looking for submissive hotwives / bbw & cuckold couples to play with & possibly film with while im in town

ladies must have clean std testing and open to bareback sex - & enjoy lots of cum - comfy with creampies ( breeding kink ) & swallowing - & loves to suck 🍆 - im into black cock training for hotwives

& if your kink & fetish friendly even better - i do enjoy being rimmed / if your an exhibitionist hotwife even better 💪🏾💪🏾❤️

im straight

im comfy playing with wife while hubby watches and film - cuckold training is fun for me

serious ladies , couples & fellow creators who would like to collab message me

Attachments

• 74E93D99-5E58-4A0A-AA4A-959E37733C11.jpeg
    74E93D99-5E58-4A0A-AA4A-959E37733C11.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 32
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    16.2 MB
Last edited:
im tone straight make swinger in the interracial hot lifestyle & i also film xxx amateur content

im std free with a fresh new updated test

im looking for submissive hotwives / bbw & cuckold couples to play with & possibly film with while im in town

ladies must have clean std testing and open to bareback sex - & enjoy lots of cum - comfy with creampies ( breeding kink ) & swallowing - & loves to suck 🍆 - im into black cock training for hotwives

& if your kink & fetish friendly even better - i do enjoy being rimmed / if your an exhibitionist hotwife even better 💪🏾💪🏾❤️

im straight

im comfy playing with wife while hubby watches and film - cuckold training is fun for me

serious ladies , couples & fellow creators who would like to collab message me
So im 25 hot blonde and my husband i love him but he has pitiful small dick i need a real big black real man w a real dick i wamt him to watch and hes gonna have to deal with it im ginna suck your dick and be your cum slut and i want you to diarespect me a d use me up

Attachments

• 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 03D78EB.gif
    03D78EB.gif
    939.3 KB · Views: 12
Back