What we'd like is something that would be white wife with a white husband on one side of her with many black men on the other.

Other ideas/art welcome.

Rick and Angie

Remember, there's a size restriction limit to avatars.
There's a thread on this site that was started back in 2012 or 13 that was specific to avatars. You might go searching for that one. I have a few pics that can be sized down to avatar size ... if you like any of these and need them sized down let me know.

cuck_symbol-LockedLUp2.jpg cuck_symbol-ServiceBlackMen.jpg cuck_symbol-LoveBlkCock.jpg cuck_symbol-BBCQspadesTattoo.jpg

This is one of two avatars that we found to express ourselves with. What we'd like is something that would be white wife with a white husband on one side of her with many black men on the other.

Other ideas/art welcome.I'm with that
We should chat, master bull: T-Stud!

Rick and Angie

Remember, there's a size restriction limit to avatars.
There's a thread on this site that was started back in 2012 or 13 that was specific to avatars. You might go searching for that one. I have a few pics that can be sized down to avatar size ... if you like any of these and need them sized down let me know.

View attachment 598395 View attachment 598397 View attachment 598396 View attachment 598394
I like this one, man-womam - man, the first man is me. I got a lock on, next the woman, my wife with the queen of spade on her== the next pic, I said her b/f with a 10--12 cock, I like 2 have this one, roylong7045@at.net=== think

I like this one, man-womam - man, the first man is me. I got a lock on, next the woman, my wife with the queen of spade on her== the next pic, I said her b/f with a 10--12 cock, I like 2 have this one, roylong7045@at.net=== think
alljack ... I'll find it, downsize it to avatar size, and post it back up so you can copy and use it. How's that? Check back later today or maybe tomorrow, ok? Mac

alljack ... I'll find it, downsize it to avatar size, and post it back up so you can copy and use it. How's that? Check back later today or maybe tomorrow, ok? Mac[/QUOThi MAC N FRIES, can u post it for me just add it 2 my profile but not sure u cam think ROY & KIM

alljack ... I'll find it, downsize it to avatar size, and post it back up so you can copy and use it. How's that? Check back later today or maybe tomorrow, ok? Mac
hi MACNFRIES, we r all so from n.c., FOREST CITY 75 miles west of charlotte, we r 48y/o{KIM} 50y/o me,

Back