AVATARS for BlackToWhite forum members ...

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
CHOOSE YOUR AVATAR ...
Not here? Make a descriptive request!
I notice a lot of people posting don't have avatars. Some may not care for them, some may not know how to load them, and others don't know how to size a picture for an avatar.

Avatars give an additional extension of the person posting and makes your posts easier to identify. Whether its an auto, an *******, a personal pic, or a cartoon, it helps describe how that person likes to be viewed on this website. Please feel free to use any avatar posted in this thread as your own avatar. Simple copy and paste. If you have a personal pic of yourself that you would like sized to avatar standards, I'll do my best to resize them if I can. Just post it here with the request to downsize the pic to avatar. I'll resize it and then repost it.

This thread may be popular, and it may not be ... guess it'll depend on how many folks feel and use the avatars I and others post here. But feel free to post pics which meet this websites qualification for an AVATAR.
All my avatar pics are sized at 220X, but, I believe a bit larger work as well, and many of them I made myself. Avatars I've posted are already sized to fit your avatar box. Just save the photo, then go to your avatar box and insert it.

Rules for posing avatar pictures are simple ...
*pics must be of website eligible size at or over 200x. Regular sized pictures will be removed.​
*pics must meet website rules for content as well. No genital only avatars.​

I'd be interested to get FEEDBACK on this idea. Just another way to get YOUR MESSAGE out.

Last edited:
Are you having some kind of issue? Just seems out of the ordinary for you to seemingly embrace cuckolding
I'm not against cuckolding, Chatou ... or I wouldn't be on this website, right? I just prefer "swinging" to cuckolding. Cuckolding is "one way only" whereas "swinging" is for both partners, right? My wife & I have been swingers in the past and had some good FMFs and MFMs.

If they did a running gag of Peg cuckolding Al, it coukd have been really funny. Instead of her eating bin bons, the gag could have been some bf sneaking out the back every time Al walks in the door.

Back