lkg4fun

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AL, US
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it a tad bit irritating to go and view a profile only to see that not only is there no picture at all for their avatar, but there is also absolutely no information on the individual included in their profile? :furious:

I find it provoking as well. How can someone expect to get others interested if they don't say a thing about themselves?

And please put down where you live. Just has to be nearest big city and state/province. If you want interest, people want to know if you're nearby.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it a tad bit irritating to go and view a profile only to see that not only is there no picture at all for their avatar, but there is also absolutely no information on the individual included in their profile? :furious:

Thought maybe it was just me! I agree 100 percent. I know this is not what you would call a dating site. But come on. Some people have no photos. (Everyone has a camera phone now)! Or an avatar of just your dick and you want to be taken seriously. Laughable. You don't want your face posted. Sure. I understand. But an avatar of just your dick or yourself jerking off. Anyone short of a whore is going to pass you by!!!
And I do enjoy the site. But it's hard to take it serious. Profile pages are the worst. You can only write a couple sentences about yourself. You can only write short updates about yourself. With profile pages designed like this. It only give the advantage to the fakes and game players. So like I said. It's hard to take this site more serious. It's strictly entertainment. A shame. It has potential.

Back