Australian Women & Black Men

This black man loves and craves white Aussie women--they have this unique combination of beauty and sensuality that is just irresistible (and the sexiest accents ever). Would love to hear how many feel the same way--and how many have had the opportunity to be with an Australian woman (if you're a black man) or a black man (if you're an Australian woman)!

Last edited:
I used to like this foreign exchange student from Australia when I was in high school. Nothing ever happened between us but she ended up a BBC slut. I found out that two of the homies smashed.

If she ever comes back to town, I will beat them Aussie guts!

I'm Aussie :p you guys should come here. Girls would go crazy for you because there isn't many black men here :-( So when there is one... They swarm like flies lol.
That's what I've heard. I should plan a trip! :) Seriously, you Aussie women are the ultimate in terms of intelligence, beauty, grace, class and femininity. Australian ladies are awesome in every way, shape, manner and form.

don't know what you are talking about..!! Aussie women are crass, drunk, fat and rude, fem-nazi capital as well.

Every Aussie guy that travels does waaaay better that being in Oz, a decent looking Aussie professional will only pull and 3-6 and have to put up with hell,,,goes OS and can easily pull 8+

your pics of gold diggers and models are the exception, they go for black guys for the same stereotyping all over this site

"Seriously, you Aussie women are the ultimate in terms of intelligence, beauty, grace, class and femininity. Australian ladies are awesome in every way, shape, manner and form."

I mean, no offense but that shit is fucking hilarious:bounce:
:bounce::bounce: