Australian girl, Sudanese men

Ozsnowbunny

Female
From
Australia
I live in Australia where African American men are scarce or only here on travel, you have so many white blonde fertile girls who crave black men. I didn’t know how to satiate my craving for black cock until recently...Aussie girls and hotwives you need to try Sudanese men, some of these guys are huge and are so sexy and dominant, my regular bull makes me rim his ass and fills me so good and shoots the biggest and thickest loads I’ve ever had the pleasure of takkng, theres so many emigrating here it’s an untapped gold mine of men. I’m going out tonight to a club frequented by Sudanese people and I intend on going home with one or two lol.

Attachments

• EFC5187A-BC6C-4C2A-9393-7C14842E21E6.jpeg
    EFC5187A-BC6C-4C2A-9393-7C14842E21E6.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 449
  • 24BEDE72-7704-4E87-B660-B2A1BA3549BC.jpeg
    24BEDE72-7704-4E87-B660-B2A1BA3549BC.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 462
  • F0108E06-286D-4C6A-9F4E-56893198FAB0.jpeg
    F0108E06-286D-4C6A-9F4E-56893198FAB0.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 500
this isnt directly on topic but ive been wondering; do aborigine men and pacific islanders have bbc or is it purely something for men of african decent?

I live in Australia where African American men are scarce or only here on travel, you have so many white blonde fertile girls who crave black men. I didn’t know how to satiate my craving for black cock until recently...Aussie girls and hotwives you need to try Sudanese men, some of these guys are huge and are so sexy and dominant, my regular bull makes me rim his ass and fills me so good and shoots the biggest and thickest loads I’ve ever had the pleasure of takkng, theres so many emigrating here it’s an untapped gold mine of men. I’m going out tonight to a club frequented by Sudanese people and I intend on going home with one or two lol.
Looks like I need to take a trip to Down Under someday to Australia to experience the white women down there. @Ozsnowbunny by the way, I love your pics, you're quite lovely.

My 42yo wife thinks she probably fucked 15 or so Sudanese boys/ men in her teens up until her early 20's. She loved them, and they loved her. She also fucked a few Moari men (most of these were short term boyfriends) So even back 20 years, she saw them as an untapped goldmine, as the only girls interested in them were mainly other African girls. As you say, these days, here in Australia there is no shortage of them, and I'm guessing they get so much white pussy its not funny. :)

Sexy ass, I am sudanes man, hit me up

I wanna bareback u balls deep

Can confirm. I was dating a Sudanese guy. That sex was insane lol.
So many hot Sudanese guys in Melbourne, it’s good to see a lot of white girls choosing them over white guys. I’ve got an older bull who’s Sudanese and has a massive horse cock and is so forceful and demanding but so passionate at the same time, he blows the thickest longest strands of seed I’m truly addicted to his cock and cum. The younger guys just tend to grind on me in the club and I take them home and a few deep strokes in and they’ve blown lol.

So many hot Sudanese guys in Melbourne, it’s good to see a lot of white girls choosing them over white guys. I’ve got an older bull who’s Sudanese and has a massive horse cock and is so forceful and demanding but so passionate at the same time, he blows the thickest longest strands of seed I’m truly addicted to his cock and cum. The younger guys just tend to grind on me in the club and I take them home and a few deep strokes in and they’ve blown lol.

Well you've sold your bull very well. Can I have a try :p

Looking good sexy! Congolese myself

My said, the one thing she remembers mainly was their stamina more than their size, plus they could blow a huge load, and within minutes be rock hard and ready to go again. She said the younger ones weren't huge on eating pussy though but LOVED their cocks sucked. She said she can't remember ever 69'ing one.

Back