Austin Cuckoldress

Joi

Female
Seeking cuckold who is over 50 and serious about living this lifestyle.
I am an intelligent older woman with a good sense of humor. I am also very active and enjoy the outdoors, bbqs and country living.
I could relocate.
I am not into long term chastity for my cuck, sissies or teeny tiny cocks.
I intend to have sex with my loving partner at least in the beginning. :)
Hope to hear from some of you very soon.

Seeking cuckold who is over 50 and serious about living this lifestyle.
I am an intelligent older woman with a good sense of humor. I am also very active and enjoy the outdoors, bbqs and country living.
I could relocate.
I am not into long term chastity for my cuck, sissies or teeny tiny cocks.
I intend to have sex with my loving partner at least in the beginning. :)
Hope to hear from some of you very soon.
Hi Joi I'm a 59 yr old 6'2" 210 dwm heteroflexible don't kiss or make out with men but will suck BBC's exwife had many regular lovers mostly black men I loved that my wife would fuck others anytime & anywhere she wanted she taught me the pleasure & duty of licking & sucking her used cumfilled pussy clean .I eventual enjoyed it so much that now I can cum just from swallowing a mouthful of thick black cock cum that I sucked out of her pussy .she fed me regularly for 17 yrs now I crave creampies to eat & miss the lifestyle bad .Had one gal come by once in awhile and bring me a treat to eat but she was married and he didn't know what a slut she was but alas they moved last summer I keep hoping to find another woman into this as much as me my ******* are grown I'm financially secure hope to hear from you .Thank you ! The world needs more women like you ! You go girl !!!

Back