AUSSIE - PERTH/SYD Aesthetic Classy Intelligent Man Seeks Discreet Safe Sex

Untitled-1 (2).jpg IMAG0501-1 - Copy.jpg
I'm a 23 yo health professional looking for fun with some disease & ******* free women & couples. I fancy milfs and wives that would like to experience my exotic touch. White women of all ages ;) It give me great pleasure to satisfy you.

I travel alot around Australia so mostly to PERTH and SYDNEY, QLD and VIC.

I have a high sex drive, stamina like a horse. I like white girls and they love my chocolate lollipop
ground_laughing.gif

I do also love being romantic and pampering the right type of girls. I'm very charming and always fun, caring and active. For any first encounter I prefer of the girl would lead so I can understand what she likes best. I feel pleasure by giving pleasure and by giving I receive, that's what counts.

Don't be afraid email/message me if your interested for a chat or any questions...

I love white women and their tits, ass and pink pussy YUM
tongue.gif

I'm a 23 yo health professional looking for fun with some disease & ******* free women & couples. I fancy milfs and wives that would like to experience my exotic touch. White women of all ages ;) It give me great pleasure to satisfy you.

I travel alot around Australia so mostly to PERTH and SYDNEY, QLD and VIC.

I have a high sex drive, stamina like a horse. I like white girls and they love my chocolate lollipop
ground_laughing.gif

I do also love being romantic and pampering the right type of girls. I'm very charming and always fun, caring and active. For any first encounter I prefer of the girl would lead so I can understand what she likes best. I feel pleasure by giving pleasure and by giving I receive, that's what counts.

Don't be afraid email/message me if your interested for a chat or any questions...

I get alot of flits and hotlists, but keep in mind I can't initiate the emails.

I love white women and their tits, ass and pink pussy YUM
tongue.gif

View attachment 58016View attachment 58017
Check-out my bbc virgin wife.I have told her that she would look sexy on some bbc

Back