Aussie Couple

I guess i have amillion questions that everyone asks at the start. Like how do you choose the right guy. Should i go for a huge bull to start me off. What if i dont like it doubtful but just one of the thingsnim asking myself.

I guess i have amillion questions that everyone asks at the start. Like how do you choose the right guy. Should i go for a huge bull to start me off. What if i dont like it doubtful but just one of the thingsnim asking myself.
Always be with someone your comfortable with go out a few time with him if you can. As for size if he is big just take your time and you will enjoy it :)

Yeah ive heard that i should be able to take any size but im really little and just a bit nervous as not been with anyone but hubby, i thought he was huge but after seeing some of the guys on here now i know he isnt

Yeah ive heard that i should be able to take any size but im really little and just a bit nervous as not been with anyone but hubby, i thought he was huge but after seeing some of the guys on here now i know he isnt
My hubby is small only 5" and my current lover is 10" which I can take with out any problems but I've been doing it for a long time and loving it! It will hurt but you will definitely love it :)

Wow 10" is almost the size of my arm hubby is about 7 but another 3 would be eye popping. How do mean hurt like loosing your virginity all over again?cause i still remember that pain to this day

Pussy is a wonderful thing, stretchable, i saw skinny girls taking like an arm in they ass lol, crazy. What i mean is if you find the right guy who will be gentle with you and go slowly, no matter what size he is, you ´ll find your way to climax.
And you know what they say... Once you go black...

Back