Audio storytelling: My thoughts wandered...

Would love to hear my wife confess to cheating with 2 tall buff black men. She's a short one like you so tall is a must. Start with meeting one , having drinks n dancing. And get a big suprise when he takes you to his house ... Another big buff black guy
I think it would be great if you could...
Thank you in advance ✌️

Would love to hear my wife confess to cheating with 2 tall buff black men. She's a short one like you so tall is a must. Start with meeting one , having drinks n dancing. And get a big suprise when he takes you to his house ... Another big buff black guy
I think it would be great if you could...
Thank you in advance ✌️
I've never done request before so I'll give this a try and see if I can capture the essence for you. I'll post and tag you back once I have it done.

Maybe a little detail to add... She is camping now, I had to come home for work , and she likes being there alone for a few days. It would be hot if a few black guys pulled a camper next to ours and talked her into a few drinks

Maybe a little detail to add... She is camping now, I had to come home for work , and she likes being there alone for a few days. It would be hot if a few black guys pulled a camper next to ours and talked her into a few drinks
I'll see what I can do since I've already started it before you post this.

Back