Attractive Couple Seeking Dominant, Attractive, Clean, Intelligent Bull

cum4play

Couple
We are here looking to continue to explore and educate ourselves about the lifestyle and hopefully have some fun along the way. A bit more about us:

We are a fit, loving, intelligent, attractive couple seeking similar minded, fun, attractive, fit, clean, hung, and intelligent males to connect with. We are not looking for love, but blissful encounters for the wife and potentially humiliating encounters for the cuck:) We expect that outside of role playing that respect will be mutual among all parties. I, female, am dominant to the cuck and with time and trust could become submissive to the Bull. Cuck WILL BE submissive to us both.j11.jpg

We are here looking to continue to explore and educate ourselves about the lifestyle and hopefully have some fun along the way. A bit more about us:

We are a fit, loving, intelligent, attractive couple seeking similar minded, fun, attractive, fit, clean, hung, and intelligent males to connect with. We are not looking for love, but blissful encounters for the wife and potentially humiliating encounters for the cuck:) We expect that outside of role playing that respect will be mutual among all parties. I, female, am dominant to the cuck and with time and trust could become submissive to the Bull. Cuck WILL BE submissive to us both.View attachment 197024
Omg...do see that beautiful body! I could spend all day licking and sucking on that all night long...mmmmmmI would love a taste of that.

We are a fit, loving, intelligent, attractive couple seeking similar minded, fun, attractive, fit, clean, hung, and intelligent males to connect with. We are not looking for love, but blissful encounters for the wife and potentially humiliating encounters for the cuck:) We expect that outside of role playing that respect will be mutual among all parties. I, female, am dominant to the cuck and with time and trust could become submissive to the Bull. Cuck WILL BE submissive to us both.View attachment 197024
That is a good looking pussy. Smooth and tight.

Back