Attracting Black Men

I'm trying to get her to dress a bit slutty, or at least more liberal. Do the anklets still send a sign, (plain ones obviously), right or left ankle? Any help to attract more black men when we're out. All advice taken.

I'm trying to get her to dress a bit slutty, or at least more liberal. Do the anklets still send a sign, (plain ones obviously), right or left ankle? Any help to attract more black men when we're out. All advice taken.

Since black men are men, just like white men, do whatever she would do if she were trying to attract the attention of white men.

ARE u sure shes up for it dont sound like it.ive never been aproached by a black man when i was with a guy.at least non i would be interrested in.and why are u asking not the girl.i think that might be part of the problem.just because she wears an anklet does not mean black men are going to be running up to her.and most times i find if u dress sluty it does not turn them on it turns them off. at least the ones i know and thats quite a few.i think if u let her aproach the matter not u things will be different.

ARE u sure shes up for it dont sound like it.ive never been aproached by a black man when i was with a guy.at least non i would be interrested in.and why are u asking not the girl.i think that might be part of the problem.just because she wears an anklet does not mean black men are going to be running up to her.and most times i find if u dress sluty it does not turn them on it turns them off. at least the ones i know and thats quite a few.i think if u let her aproach the matter not u things will be different.

She isn't here because this is HIS fantasy. A woman knows how to attract men, it isn't exactly splitting atoms.

Well this one didn't get out of hand, for the peeps that actually tried to offer help or advice, I thank you. I have no desire to acknowledge the rest!

I prefer the women I share a bed with to be reserved and "proper" appearing in public. In bed I thoroughly enjoy an uninhibited woman. A man is a man regardless of the color of his skin. If a woman makes and holds eye contact with me I know that I either have some toilet paper stuck to the bottom of one of my shoes or she is interested in me. Another common approach is to just walk up to me and start a conversation. In my younger days if I met someone and the chemistry was working I had no problem fucking her brains out an hour after I met her. Today I want to see some proof that the woman has a clean bill of health before we do anything.

I really don't think clubbing is a good way to meet people anymore. If you are looking to expand your sexual horizons find swing club in your area, or in the area that you want to play in. Most clubs are pretty low key and are a great way to get initiated into some sexual variety. The club also functions as a filter for you prospective partners. Any rude, obnoxious, or other for whatever reason are undesirable are booted out.

Good luck and have a little patience.

I prefer the women I share a bed with to be reserved and "proper" appearing in public. In bed I thoroughly enjoy an uninhibited woman. A man is a man regardless of the color of his skin. If a woman makes and holds eye contact with me I know that I either have some toilet paper stuck to the bottom of one of my shoes or she is interested in me. Another common approach is to just walk up to me and start a conversation. In my younger days if I met someone and the chemistry was working I had no problem fucking her brains out an hour after I met her. Today I want to see some proof that the woman has a clean bill of health before we do anything.

I really don't think clubbing is a good way to meet people anymore. If you are looking to expand your sexual horizons find swing club in your area, or in the area that you want to play in. Most clubs are pretty low key and are a great way to get initiated into some sexual variety. The club also functions as a filter for you prospective partners. Any rude, obnoxious, or other for whatever reason are undesirable are booted out.

Good luck and have a little patience.

Torpedo, it's good having Beta Beta Chi brothers, giving thoughtful responses...thanks..osp

Thought Beta Beta Chi was a more upscale way to introduce women to the brothers..being an old Que...just used my experiences..interestingly, in some of the pics..brothers be photographed with their Que brands make me laugh...

Back