ATTN: Moderators regarding new bisexual cuckold forum.

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Not looking to make extra work for anyone, but, if it's not too difficult, could the existing threads in the cuckolding, general and picture forums which are titled as having bisexual male content of any sort be moved to the new forum so those discussions can continue there without offending anyone?

I'm sure that if it is possible to do without too much hassle, everyone would appreciate it.

Yeah, it's bad enough we are all a bunch of perverts. Wouldn't want to associate with any bi-sexuals would we :/

Apparently you aren't aware of the issues that prompt the creation of the new bisexual forum.

Since some people showed they were incapable of respecting the space of those who didn't wish to be bombarded with pictures and descriptions of gay sex in threads which had nothing to do with such activity, as well as the few that were started regarding it specifically, it was rapidly coming to a point where either a separate forum needed to be created for those who wished to discuss such subject matter without annoying everyone else or be totally censored.

Now that the forum has been created, the next logical step is to move the existing threads into it as well as have those who wish, to start new ones. Assuming this is possible to do without too much trouble.

NOTHING stops anyone who wishes to visit the bisexuality forum from doing so, nor are the bisexual cuckolds forbidden to participate in the regular forums, they are simply being asked to not post gay oriented material there. The majority of black men and white women there do not care to hear about how much some "cuckold" loves to suck his wife's stud's dick, they want to discuss the pleasures related to a black dick being in a the warm wet vagina of a white woman.
If someone reads a post in the regular forums that they wish to apply a bisexual slant to, all they need do is start a thread in the bisexuality forum using that as the topic and then have at it.
The request is that everyone respect each others space and post in the appropriate forum regarding subject matter and refrain from disparaging comments if they choose to go there and don't care for what they see.

While some will surely disregard this and continue to post whatever wherever they wish, the hope is that if the majority respect the rights of everyone else to enjoy what the site has to offer without imposing on each other, we will be able to maintain a peaceful coexistence here and the moderators can take take care of the few who choose to disrupt that peace.

Apparently you aren't aware of the issues that prompt the creation of the new bisexual forum.

Since some people showed they were incapable of respecting the space of those who didn't wish to be bombarded with pictures and descriptions of gay sex in threads which had nothing to do with such activity, as well as the few that were started regarding it specifically, it was rapidly coming to a point where either a separate forum needed to be created for those who wished to discuss such subject matter without annoying everyone else or be totally censored.

Now that the forum has been created, the next logical step is to move the existing threads into it as well as have those who wish, to start new ones. Assuming this is possible to do without too much trouble.

NOTHING stops anyone who wishes to visit the bisexuality forum from doing so, nor are the bisexual cuckolds forbidden to participate in the regular forums, they are simply being asked to not post gay oriented material there. The majority of black men and white women there do not care to hear about how much some "cuckold" loves to suck his wife's stud's dick, they want to discuss the pleasures related to a black dick being in a the warm wet vagina of a white woman.
If someone reads a post in the regular forums that they wish to apply a bisexual slant to, all they need do is start a thread in the bisexuality forum using that as the topic and then have at it.
The request is that everyone respect each others space and post in the appropriate forum regarding subject matter and refrain from disparaging comments if they choose to go there and don't care for what they see.

While some will surely disregard this and continue to post whatever wherever they wish, the hope is that if the majority respect the rights of everyone else to enjoy what the site has to offer without imposing on each other, we will be able to maintain a peaceful coexistence here and the moderators can take take care of the few who choose to disrupt that peace.

SARCASM.

Why not just pm the mods directly instead of attempting playing hero? Go ahead and cram another worthless thread into a already clogged section. Give me a fucking break. There is so much truly sick ******* on this website that the lines are blurred. Why not have a section for sick fucks who want to watch their daughters whored out? LOL!

Were you hoping everyone would say "yeah, no bi's allowed!"? 4 responses in 3 days. Apparently it's not that big of a deal.

Not looking to make extra work for anyone, but, if it's not too difficult, could the existing threads in the cuckolding, general and picture forums which are titled as having bisexual male content of any sort be moved to the new forum so those discussions can continue there without offending anyone?

I'm sure that if it is possible to do without too much hassle, everyone would appreciate it.
I did not read the threads you are talking about but, why is bisexuality offensive?

I did not read the threads you are talking about but, why is bisexuality offensive?

To me it's not, but to many of the straight black men and white women who have no interest in cuckolding, having numerous posts containing gay male sex acts, both pictured and described, especially when off topic, it is.

By moving at least the threads that are noted as having male on male sexual content to the bisexual cuckold forum, it moves some of it into an area it is expected and accepted as well as removing it from where those who object to such content would inadvertently access it.

I really don't understand what the issue is here. If there is a thread I don't like I don't read it. There is already a wide variety of categories and threads within those categories.

If this site doesn't meet someone's needs they get a domain name, a server, a little software and start their own site. It's not terribly complicated or very expensive. Then you don't have to debate with anyone what you will allow or like.

With all due respect, I would if I could, (even I had problems editing the initial thread, secondly, the rules encourages members to Review the threads in each forum to help the member select a corresponding or relevant theme; however, "newbies", those of us who become "intoxicated" with the "free" aspect of the Site and have "no barriers to cross over", completely disregard the rules and just create a thread without reveiewing the rules. Lastly, the adjustment, assignment of which themes are going to which forum is only within the power of rour community's "brain trust" - the administration.

I too have noticed the new section for bisexual men, good idea to have it in a new section. Talk to FunnyBunny and Chad directly and explain to them this propsal. They control the links, formatting, navagational features of the Site and the infrastructure of the community, not the moderators.

A good idea, I thought this was WHY the new Bisexual Forum was created in the first place! Now, the existing threads related to that lifestyle should be grouped together (you MAY have to identify and list thoses existing threads which will most fit into specific categories for Chad and FunnyBunny can make that forum easy to find and navagate for visitors, guests and fellow members!

Not intended as sarcasm. You appear to be woefully ignorant of the history regarding the issue of bisexual/gay male content here, so I attempted to educate you.

Why not just pm the mods directly instead of attempting playing hero?

Not trying to play hero. Past experience showed that the Mods take notice sooner to something posted rather than sent via the contact link.
Also, you can not message the Mods directly via their profile pages.

Go ahead and cram another worthless thread into a already clogged section. Give me a fucking break.

Obviously one more or less shouldn't make much difference. No one is forsing you to read it.

There is so much truly sick ******* on this website that the lines are blurred. Why not have a section for sick fucks who want to watch their daughters whored out? LOL!

You can petition the Mods for that if you wish. As far as I'm concerned, that crap doesn't even belong here at all.

My concern is having a space for what is a VALID part of the cuckolding experience for many husbands, which is bisexual activity, without discussion or presentation of it being offensive to those who aren't into it. Suggestions were made to incorporate a forum specifically for such content and now that it is here, it would benefit us ALL to have as much of the gay/bisexual content that is scattered across the other forums moved into it.

Were you hoping everyone would say "yeah, no bi's allowed!"? 4 responses in 3 days. Apparently it's not that big of a deal.

No. I didn't expect to receive response from the members at all, they weren't the target audience, the Mods were.

However, the issue of males posting gay material all over the forums is and has been a big deal, which has caused a lot of argument and dissension, which is why the new bisexual cuckolding forum was instituted. Now there is a forum for such topics and discussion to take place without it causing discomfort to those who don't wish to see it.

If you straightened up long enough to hear the 'POP' and did a little research, you would find that I am probably the most prolific defender of bisexual cuckolds on this site, probably because I identify as one.
Granted, I'm at the far heterosexual end of the bisexual scale, and, while it's not my most desired activity, I am certainly no stranger to sucking dick and swallowing another man's cum. I just don't feel a need to be sticking that fact in everyone's face in every thread on the site.

As cuckolding can involve bisexual activity, it does have a valid place on this site. However, it isn't a subject that the straight black men and non-cuckolding women wish to be subjected to in the regular forums.
All we are trying to do here is come up with a way to make it all workable for everyone to have an enjoyable experience here by putting the bisexual/gay content in an area that those who don't care to see it can avoid and those who do can rock their asses off without getting dumped on for expressing themselves.

SARCASM.

Why not just pm the mods directly instead of attempting playing hero? Go ahead and cram another worthless thread into a already clogged section. Give me a fucking break. There is so much truly sick ******* on this website that the lines are blurred. Why not have a section for sick fucks who want to watch their daughters whored out? LOL!

I think he was thinking about the interests of fellow members, to "showboating" or trying to be a hero. Far to often heated "discussions" erupt because participants feel "their" interest are being addressed by that particular thread, certain assumptions are made, those assumptions (exacerbated by incomplete profiles), get mis-understood, the delivery and "tone" of language is misread and the discussion spirals off-topic from the intended themes by the original author.

This idea will help visitors, guest and members to identify bisexual themes that are not related to "straight"/"vanilla", or in our community, "swirl" (interracial) themes, without offending the sensibilities of other members.

Good idea, go for it!

I really don't understand what the issue is here. If there is a thread I don't like I don't read it. There is already a wide variety of categories and threads within those categories.

I agree with self censorship completely!
Unfortunately, many have been posting gay material in threads that have no such activity in the topic, which many find offensive and intrusive, as it is off topic.

There are some threads which are clearly noted as having gay sexual content, but many find even the existence of those bothersome as well.
So the solution is to have a separate forum and now that it is here, the logical thing is to move as much as can be identified into it so it can attract those who have such interests and be avoided by those who don't

If this site doesn't meet someone's needs they get a domain name, a server, a little software and start their own site. It's not terribly complicated or very expensive. Then you don't have to debate with anyone what you will allow or like.

I agree again.
However, the topic of bisexual activity occurring within the scope of some cuckolding relationships is an honest and valid part of the topics that are noted for discussion here on this site and, as such, it deserves space as much as any other aspect of cuckolding.
It just doesn't need to be mixed in with all the other threads or, worse, plastered unannounced in threads where it doesn't belong at all, aggravating those who don't wish to be exposed to it.

I too have noticed the new section for bisexual men, good idea to have it in a new section. Talk to FunnyBunny and Chad directly and explain to them this propsal. They control the links, formatting, navagational features of the Site and the infrastructure of the community, not the moderators.

Thanks for the clarification on who to present this to. I thought it was part of the Mods realm.

Is there a more direct way to contact FunnyBunny and/or Chad or just use the "contact us" link?

With all due respect, I would if I could, (even I had problems editing my very first thread; secondly, the rules encourages members to REVIEW the threads in each forum to help the member select a corresponding or relevant theme; however, "newbies", those of us who become "intoxicated" with the "free" aspect of the Site and have a "no barriers to cross over" mindset, completely disregard the rules and just create a thread without reviewing the rules. Lastly, the adjustment, assignment of which themes are going to which forum is only within the power of our community's "brain trust" - the administration.

I too have noticed the new section for bisexual men, good idea to have it in a new section. Talk to FunnyBunny and Chad directly and explain to them this proposal. They control the links, formatting, navagational features of the Site and the infrastructure of the community, not the moderators.

Thanks!

blackmeat

A good idea, I thought this was WHY the new Bisexual Forum was created in the first place! Now, the existing threads related to that lifestyle should be grouped together (you MAY have to identify and list those existing threads which will most fit into specific categories for Chad and FunnyBunny can make that forum easy to find and navigate for visitors, guests and fellow members!

SARCASM.

I think he was thinking about the interests of fellow members, NOT for "showboating" or trying to be a "hero". Far too often heated "discussions" erupt because participants initially feel "their" interest are being addressed by that particular thread, certain assumptions are made, those assumptions (exacerbated by incomplete profiles), get mis-understood, the delivery and "tone" of language is misread and the discussion spirals off-topic from the intended themes by the original author.

THIS idea will help visitors, guest and members to identify bisexual themes that are not related to "straight"/"vanilla", or "swirl" (interracial) themes in our community, without offending the sensibilities of heterosexual members.

Good idea, go for it!

Back