ATTN: Moderators regarding new bisexual cuckold forum.

To me it's not, but to many of the straight black men and white women who have no interest in cuckolding, having numerous posts containing gay male sex acts, both pictured and described, especially when off topic, it is.

By moving at least the threads that are noted as having male on male sexual content to the bisexual cuckold forum, it moves some of it into an area it is expected and accepted as well as removing it from where those who object to such content would inadvertently access it.
Anything that is off topic is not acceptable. Bi, gay or straight. That is just rude.

I sent a message to Chad and/or FunnyBunny via the "contact us" link, so now we wait and see what can be done and if they need us to do anything to help.

Thanks again, Blackmeat, for the heads up on where to direct this.

Thanks for the clarification on who to present this to. I thought it was part of the Mods realm.

Is there a more direct way to contact FunnyBunny and/or Chad or just use the "contact us" link?

Perhaps start a conversation with them if you can ( you may have limited features), if this does not work then I will start it for you where the three of you can discuss it Willsrvu.

I sent a message to Chad and/or FunnyBunny via the "contact us" link, so now we wait and see what can be done and if they need us to do anything to help.

Thanks again, Blackmeat, for the heads up on where to direct this.

Willsrvu, as you will notice, I created a conversation with you, Chad and FunnyBunny, (I really do not have to be a part of this Conversation), I hope you will be able to "flesh out" the details within this conversation and that Chad and FunnyBunny will know what to do and how to do it!

Again, Good Luck Willsrvu!

blackmeat

Willsrvu, as you will notice, I created a conversation with you, Chad and FunnyBunny, (I really do not have to be a part of this Conversation), I hope you will be able to "flesh out" the details within this conversation and that Chad and FunnyBunny will know what to do and how to do it!

Again, Good Luck Willsrvu!

blackmeat

Yes, I see that, thanks again.

I really don't understand what the issue is here. If there is a thread I don't like I don't read it. There is already a wide variety of categories and threads within those categories.

If this site doesn't meet someone's needs they get a domain name, a server, a little software and start their own site. It's not terribly complicated or very expensive. Then you don't have to debate with anyone what you will allow or like.

You're right my friend. But a thread (as they are arranged now), can not address the needs for ALL members, and the Site can.

I agree with self censorship completely!
Unfortunately, many have been posting gay material in threads that have no such activity in the topic, which many find offensive and intrusive, as it is off topic.

There are some threads which are clearly noted as having gay sexual content, but many find even the existence of those bothersome as well.
So the solution is to have a separate forum and now that it is here, the logical thing is to move as much as can be identified into it so it can attract those who have such interests and be avoided by those who don't

I agree again.
However, the topic of bisexual activity occurring within the scope of some cuckolding relationships is an honest and valid part of the topics that are noted for discussion here on this site and, as such, it deserves space as much as any other aspect of cuckolding.
It just doesn't need to be mixed in with all the other threads or, worse, plastered unannounced in threads where it doesn't belong at all, aggravating those who don't wish to be exposed to it.
Sex has nearly an infinite number of permutations. Hair color, skin color, height, eye color, physical size, gender, and sexual activity and probably a good number of other things determine what we want and/or enjoy in bed. Personally I am not a fan of anal sex, however it is pretty hard to travel any thread on this site and not see pictures of anal sex. I am straight and pictures of males just don't do anything for me. But I continue to visit this site and try to make some contributions. Despite what some people might claim IR sex is something that less than 10% of the population indulges in. Straight people indulging in IR sex shouldn't be cramming their lifestyles onto to other people and bi's and gays indulging in the IR lifestyles shouldn't either.

Sex has nearly an infinite number of permutations. Hair color, skin color, height, eye color, physical size, gender, and sexual activity and probably a good number of other things determine what we want and/or enjoy in bed. Personally I am not a fan of anal sex, however it is pretty hard to travel any thread on this site and not see pictures of anal sex. I am straight and pictures of males just don't do anything for me. But I continue to visit this site and try to make some contributions. Despite what some people might claim IR sex is something that less than 10% of the population indulges in. Straight people indulging in IR sex shouldn't be cramming their lifestyles onto to other people and bi's and gays indulging in the IR lifestyles shouldn't either.

For whatever EACH of any of us desire or prefer, may the pleasure "*******" be with you!

Back