PHOTO-2023-07-22-16-36-25.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 14
  • PHOTO-2023-07-22-16-36-25 2.jpg
    PHOTO-2023-07-22-16-36-25 2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7689.jpeg
    IMG_7689.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Ok here's why I get into trouble. And I'm going to be as nice as I possibly can.
Hun, you're a male, asking if another tongue is talented? So is this bc you can't satisfy? Like I honestly don't understand men! Like does this honestly appeal to black men when a white man post this? It seems very unfair to the female that sent this as a privet picture, it loses so much in translation.

Ok here's why I get into trouble. And I'm going to be as nice as I possibly can.
Hun, you're a male, asking if another tongue is talented? So is this bc you can't satisfy? Like I honestly don't understand men! Like does this honestly appeal to black men when a white man post this? It seems very unfair to the female that sent this as a privet picture, it loses so much in translation.
Hi Hope you are doing good . I thought quite a bit before replying and would be quite respectful here . It seems you have assumed a lot of things here . No fault of yours, becoz as a women you think you are entitled to assume and reply in a jerk . How did you assume I am not able to satisfy her and that I need another man for it? Could it not be that this is just a kink and fun we are looking for ? Also how did you assume that I have uploaded this pic without her knowledge and that’s it’s unfair to her ? How did you assume that she sent this pic to me with full faith and trust in me and I uploaded it , thus treating her unfairly ? It is quite possible that’s it was mutual decision. ?
Also I would ask you .. what makes you preach morality and fairness to other people , especially on a site like this ? Are you a moral police , tasked with imposing moral and value lessons to users here on a kinky and sexual website ?
Thanks for your comments though

Hi Hope you are doing good . I thought quite a bit before replying and would be quite respectful here . It seems you have assumed a lot of things here . No fault of yours, becoz as a women you think you are entitled to assume and reply in a jerk . How did you assume I am not able to satisfy her and that I need another man for it? Could it not be that this is just a kink and fun we are looking for ? Also how did you assume that I have uploaded this pic without her knowledge and that’s it’s unfair to her ? How did you assume that she sent this pic to me with full faith and trust in me and I uploaded it , thus treating her unfairly ? It is quite possible that’s it was mutual decision. ?
Also I would ask you .. what makes you preach morality and fairness to other people , especially on a site like this ? Are you a moral police , tasked with imposing moral and value lessons to users here on a kinky and sexual website ?
Thanks for your comments though
These weren't assumptions, maybe you should look up the definition of assumptions. These are actually questions, bc as a female we would never ask this! And if we were with a man who would post us without permission then it's all on you those are assumptions. Here's another assumption bc you're a man asking this leads many to believe your story is bull💩

Back