Atlanta in late March, trapeze vs the loft vs both?

ghazad

Couple
Wife and I will be in Atlanta around the end of the month and are planning on going to Trapeze on the 30th. It seems like The Loft has some kind of bbc night on wednesdays, but we have no idea what the vibe is like there and if she will be intimidated going there.

Tons of reviews about Trapeze and this is our first time going to a club, so I'm a little hesitant about The Loft on the 28th if it will scare her off of cuckolding (not saying it will but there is scant info about it as compared to Trapeze). Any thoughts on this, or should we just plan on Trapeze and hoping for the best?

We definitely want Friday night at Trapeze since it's a single males allowed night and we are interested in 1-on-1 with her only (me possibly watching or possibly not depending on her comfort level).

To be clear, this is her first time "straying" from our marriage, and she isn't experienced in swinging at all (neither of us are) and will need to be comfortable for anything to happen (which it might not). If she's not comfortable then we have both agreed we will at least go to Trapeze just for the experience of being in a swingers club and seeing it as a spectacle at least, but there are no expectations that she has to hook up with someone (but my fingers are crossed).

Back