ATL - Latin Wife Available

ELiz

Female
Thanks for taking the time to read this ad.

My Latina Wife is available to BBC for encounters on the weekend only. She is mid age, petite, and loves to please and you must provide a place to meet as we are not able to entertain.
We are only looking for clean, discreet and sincere gents.
Please.......no time wasters or photo collectors. We are select and certainly not new to the scene.

Especially looking for frequent 'visitors' ;)

Attachments

• E446.jpg
    E446.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 661
Hey there, Atl BBC here. I'm 25 and I live off of Peachtree, I'm sure we could set something up. Let's get to know and each other and work out the details.

My Latina Wife is available to BBC for encounters on the weekend only. She is mid age, petite, and loves to please and you must provide a place to meet as we are not able to entertain.
Please.......no time wasters or photo collectors. We are select and certainly not new to the scene.

I travel to the A often and was just there. I would love to pleasure your wife, does she prefer her guy to be deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the real "BLACK" experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If she does post me

love da legs :cool:

Back