ATL BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent question...seems like it would be easy to find a black guy in the Deep South, now wouldn't it? At least if one is serious about it.
Your reply is good... you would think that it would be easy.... But we are looking for someone like us and we can trust and get to know just a bit.... Besides it would be my wife's first and I want our first to the awesome so she will get a queen of spades tattoo even if it is temporary LOL .... We have found someone but our schedules just have not worked out.... So we are still looking.... Thanks for the honest reply to my post.....

Your reply is good... you would think that it would be easy.... But we are looking for someone like us and we can trust and get to know just a bit.... Besides it would be my wife's first and I want our first to the awesome so she will get a queen of spades tattoo even if it is temporary LOL .... We have found someone but our schedules just have not worked out.... So we are still looking.... Thanks for the honest reply to my post.....
wwwtime, Please let us know if you are still in need if current selection doesnt work out~

wwwtime

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back