At what point could you be considered a cuck?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by alansub, Sep 22, 2016.

1. alansub

alansub Member

So I was having a conversation with someone about this. Their point was that you are considered a cuck as per most definitions when your partner actually sleeps with someone. My point was, that it does not have to go as far as physical sex for one to be labeled or considered a cuck.

For example. I introduced my bestfriend into the idea of sleeping with my wife and had them texting eachother, Eventually it became a big deal they texted alot, i talked alot with my friend as well, it was mostly to please me but they liked it. He ended up grabbing her ass in front of me (we all agreed beforehand), and even had her give me a blowjob just to then text with him and laugh at how fast she made me cum. To me that is a straight up cuck by definition, even if they hadn't slept together., im I wrong here?

Maleslave likes this.
  2. Mike with Cali

Mike with Cali Active Member

US
    I think so. My wife (as far as I know) has not cheated on me but I am treated as a cuck by her in the bedroom.

3. Bristolcuck

Bristolcuck New Member

UK
    I think the point when I became my wife's cuck was when she started to treat me as if she owns me and my masculinity, now she does take great pleasure in reminding me of my position in our marriage :) it does make me feel content knowing she is actually very happy in her marriage :) and of course she always shows me how happy she is when she comes home from her date ;-)

Maleslave and Mike with Cali like this.
  4. BustyHotwifeLou

BustyHotwifeLou Active Member

My wife and I have been swinging for 4 years and I have watched her with numerous men and BBC but despite being voyeuristic I would often joined in. Although I did prefer to just watch with BBC. Even though I have encouraged and allowed my wife to have reasonably regular meets with one or two guys I am only now considering myself being cuckold.
    Why?
    Because I go back to our first BBC meets and realise that I wanted them to become genuine and regular 'lovers'. To watch them fuck regularly and to see them together. I realise that I would like us to meet a similar guy who likes the hotwife/shared wife scenario and to step aside whilst he has her. That is why I consider myself wandering down that road.

5. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Active Member Gold Member

For my husband when we would swap with other couples he would always seem more interested in watching us go at it. Then when he asked me to just play alone with BBC as he would watch there was no hiding it anymore that he was a cuckold.

6. BustyHotwifeLou

BustyHotwifeLou Active Member

Only with certain people and situations!

7. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    By definition, the first time she was fucked by another man while we were married !

Maleslave and wannabe cuck like this.
  8. wannabe cuck

wannabe cuck Active Member

UK
    QUOTE="Bellaazz, post: 1165712, member: 42655"]By definition, the first time she was fucked by another man while we were married ![/QUOTE]
    I'm married and so want this !

Bellaazz likes this.
  9. Marriedwife4bbc

Marriedwife4bbc Well-Known Member

Canada
    My hubby and I have a mutual agreement. I get to fuck bbc if he can watch and he gets to fuck other women if I can join in. What are we considered?

Bellaazz and Maleslave like this.
  10. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

IMHO a man is a cuckold when his wife has sex with men, with or without his permission. If sex with others is not involved it is more of a dominant/submissive relationship.

Bellaazz likes this.
  11. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Swinging!

12. Marriedwife4bbc

Marriedwife4bbc Well-Known Member

Canada
    Even though I have control, humiliate, tease and cage him when I fuck my bull! I also have him clean me up afterwards!

13. Maleslave

Maleslave Well-Known Member Gold Member

Belgium
    My wife had bisexual encounters with other woman while whe where married and just loved it. I wondering for a while now if that's enough to be caled a cuckold ? Or has it to be sex with other man what slowly start to come in her mind to.