At what age should Black boys start?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by willsrvu, Apr 29, 2012.

?

When are Black boys ready to enjoy IR sex?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2012.
  1. As soon as they exhibit sexual interest

47.4%
  2. At "legal" age only

15.8%
  3. Whenever their parents feel they are ready

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. An elder male should arrange for their education with a white woman

21.1%
  5. They should be left alone to discover things on their own

26.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

A lot has been said regarding when white girls should be considered old enough or mature enough to enjoy Black dick, but what about the other side of the coin?

We all know kids are going to do what they are going to do and that now a days for many a blowjob is the same as yester-year's goodnight kiss at a very young age.

So all that aside, when should a Black boy be able to enjoy the pleasures a white slut can offer?

Should his father or another elder Black man take him to one of their white sluts to help educate him and let him get some experience in how to properly use and enjoy a white woman?

For the white women that answer: if you had a Black lover who brought his young son or nephew along, would you be willing to let them use you for "educational purposes"?

2. lolassissybreasts

lolassissybreasts Active Member Real Person

US
    Is this even a serious question?

Clayton Elmy and Janie Tgirl like this.
  3. Aimee_T

Aimee_T Active Member

4. lolassissybreasts

US
    this has to be the most stupid question i have ever read, black men are humans not some rare species of alien that came here from somewhere, they wanna fuck at he same ages as any other males

5. Aimee_T

Aimee_T Active Member

Maybe so, but it kind of sexy.

6. lolassissybreasts

US
    i dont get whats sexy about this question unless your a 12 year old trying to get your jollies but to each his or her own i guess

7. willsrvu

What do you find stupid about the question?

Clayton Elmy and Aimee_T like this.
  8. lolassissybreasts

US
    T
    The entire question

syscom3 likes this.
  9. willsrvu

Well, that was certainly enlightening.

Clayton Elmy likes this.
  10. lolassissybreasts

US
    they should start ir sex as soon as their interested in sex and if there into white women, but id guess that a young man of any race probably would sleep with any kinda girl thats willing
    my point is that this is a common sence black males are the same as any other males as young teens hitting puberty they want pussy i doubt they care if its a white girl at that point

11. willsrvu

That is essentially what I prefaced the question with: "We all know kids are going to do what they are going to do and that now a days for many a blowjob is the same as yester-year's goodnight kiss at a very young age."

This is true and was assumed apparent.
    However, most Black male children don't have access to many white females except those living in well integrated areas. Even in L.A. there are many areas where the schools are virtually all Black and not many white families live in the neighborhood. So my question was intended to address that situation and to gain insight as to how people felt regarding the possibility of an elder Black male family member enabling a younger brother, cousin, nephew or son to enjoy having sex with a white woman or girl that they were already enjoying sex with themselves.

This was asked also, in part, as an addendum to two recent discussions regarding the appropriate age for a white girl to have sex and have sex with a Black male. I wanted to compare the attitudes and opinions people have regarding young white girls being sexually active with Black males with that of young Black males having sex with white females.

Thank you for replying and expanding on your previous answers.

will

Clayton Elmy likes this.
  12. lolassissybreasts

US
    your welcome hun
    your welcome hun im glad we cleared that up

13. Clayton Elmy

Clayton Elmy Member

Black MEN have a RIGHT to FUCK any white woman or any woman of any race whenever THEY want because they are MEN.

I am just a white boy. I have no right and no say. None at all when it comes to putting strictures on what they can and cannot do.

I only started have sex relativcely recently in life and my white girlfriend was never impressed. So she cheated on me with a younger shorter black kenyan.

We are defeated. The minute white women figure out that a black boys love cannon is better. It's all over.

14. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd Guest

Wow... It's bad enough that teachers are having sex with, their students! What type of fucking world do we live in?

15. Clayton Elmy

Clayton Elmy Member

Of course white women in florida should NOT be fucking the white boys in the class. White boys need to do their school work so they can make money for their white wives to spend.

They should be fucking the black boys to train them in how to pleasure the white wives on the hubbies dolla.r

16. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd Guest

The is some much ignorance, and racism on the site!

17. Clayton Elmy

Clayton Elmy Member

I'm thinking of becoming an antiracist activist and promoting interracial sex as a long overdue cause for bringing the races together. Since my life story has proved that white women already prefer the black cock over anything we white boys can give them I think my career could really take off.

18. DaveH

DaveH Member

I live in the UK and there has been much public debate etc about children in general growing up too fast and exploring sex too early.

In recent years there has also been documented articles on what black school boys here have been doing with white school girls.

There have been several reports in the papers and on TV about how it's normal in certain big cities for white girls who want to fit into gangs mostly populated by black boys to prove themselves by becoming their sluts. Reports on girls as young as 13 and 14 visiting a black boy's house and ending up sucking him and his friends off one after the other. Maybe a line of 4 or 6 of them. It's always white girls, never the Asians or the blacks.

Thing is, because of political correctness they almost never mention the race angle. They just talk about girls becoming gang sluts etc. One video I saw on YouTube showed a black social worker talking about it openly saying it was a black issue - black boys are dominant alpha males early on, just as black men are later in life and have a far more macho notion of a woman's role in life than white men do.

In short, these white teen girls are becoming what most women on here seem to want - total black cock sluts before they are even old enough to drive or vote.

A better example of proof is all the 16 and 17 year old white sluts you see around town with black babies. There are so many of them. By the time they are in their early 20s you see them with 2 or 3 black kids.

Always single white women with black kids. Hardly ever the other way around.

There may be a lot of fantasy on this forum but certainly here in the UK it is very real that thousands of young white girls know they were born to be sluts for BBC and realise their dream before they are even legally adults.

19. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US

You'd probably have more success selling ice cubes to eskimos.

20. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yeah, there's a word for those guys, it's called rapist.