At what age do you think a lady should stop having stranger sex as I call it?

I know for many this may be a silly question but I'm 49 years young, very sexually active and still give as good as I get in bed. But lately I've been wondering if at my age I have done way more than any woman my age should have done or should be doing. I have done things over the past few years that at a younger age I'd never thought possible and things I do now on a regular basis. One thing on the top of that list is "stranger" sex. That's when I either pickup a stranger or let one pick me up and have sex with them of course. Another new habit I have and just got into a few months ago was going to a XXX movie place I was shown that has gloryholes in the booths. I don't know what it is about this place but I love it, and have sucked and fucked so many men of all colors there that I just can't stop being taken there to get my fill of strange men. So is this crazy at my age or have I just become a age old whore at 49? I think I'm still sexy at 49 but what do you think and do you think I should stop before I get older.

I think you have to do what makes you feel comfortable. You are obviously one of those rare women who , at your time of life, have not lost the desire. And obviously, you have the skills and experience. Why would you want to stop? Because society says "Act your age?" What is your age? Do you enjoy it? Can you still perform? Then I say while all your gf's are complaining about arthritis or lumbago or rheumatism, enjoy what you still have!!!!

I think you have to do what makes you feel comfortable. You are obviously one of those rare women who , at your time of life, have not lost the desire. And obviously, you have the skills and experience. Why would you want to stop? Because society says "Act your age?" What is your age? Do you enjoy it? Can you still perform? Then I say while all your gf's are complaining about arthritis or lumbago or rheumatism, enjoy what you still have!!!!
Thank you falcon for your input, and yes I'm still enjoying my life much more than some of my friends. :)

I say good luck to you and carry on. Im in my mid 40's and I only started last year. Ive had 'stranger sex' several times and will carry on as long as I can. If anything I think it keeps me young and makes me look after myself!

I am coming up on 63 and I am still active and I intend to to stay active. Sex is probably the most fun cardio workout a person can have. If it feels good and you enjoy it then do it. STD's are always an issue to take into consideration but they shouldn't be a barrier to sex. I think Miley Cyrus made some dumb ass comment that our sex lives ended at 40 or some ridiculous number. You are 49? You have had the opportunity to learn what you enjoy and how give and get pleasure. It would be a terrible to let that talent go to waste. Find a young bull or two, a lot of young men in their 20's enjoy an older woman.

Back