At last my wife had sex with our black friend again!

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
My intention was they spend 5 months without sex, because I wished to watch them having
savage sex, but it couldn't be possible.
My wife had told me, when we started to go out, more than 10 years ago, she and her ex black boyfriend Axel, hadn't fucked during 5 months because their relationship was not good and Susie wished to give him a lesson.
They brook up their relationship at last, but before it happened, they fucked again a couple of times and they really had savage sex! (I've already posted about it).
The last friday, after one month without sex, my wife phoned me at my work. She told me that she was with Axel in our house and they were going to fuck soon, so if I wished to watch, I must to hurry up to go there.
I left my work immediately and went to our house, as soon as I could. I couldn't wait to watch them fucking again!
When I arrived at home, they were naked in our bedroom. My wife was lying on the bed with her legs spread on, and Axel was going over her to fuck in missionary. Axel held his cock with his hand and searched my wife pussy, rubbing his glands in Susie's vaginal lips.
He had already sucked my wife nipples and massaged his clitoris, so her pussy had to be as wet as a waterfall, because it excited her a lot.
Susie asked me to take a seat near them, because they could need I assist them.
Finally Axel put his wonderfull black cock into my wife pussy and they started to fuck. Susie wrapped her hot legs around him and begged Axel to suck his nipples again. He kept fucking my wife while he sucked her nipples. Susie started to moan loudly and they joined their mouths and kissed passionately. Susie couldn't resist any second more and accelerating her own movements, she had her first cum. All her body shaked fiercely while she screaming due the pleasure.
My wife's body had relaxed and Axel could feel it. Despite it, Susie kept her legs wrapped around him, waiting for his orgasm.
He was close to cum too, so Axel begged me to put one of my middle fingers into his butt. I had not any cream or vaseline right there, so I had to put my finger without lubrication. I penetrated Axel's butt until I could palpate a soft package. I guess it was his prostatic area. Axel indicated me to caress that place softly and I did it. It was hard for me to do it because he was moving his body to fuck Susie, but I did't need to do that for a long time. He reached his orgasm immediately screaming as wild as ******* and cumming inside my wife's pussy.
I would have enjoyed a lot if Axel cummed over our faces, but he wished relieve himself, cumming inside my wife's pussy. During his orgasm, I could feel his butt's contractions and it was a new experience for me.
They remained relaxed and relieved over the bed for 3 or 5 minutes more. Then I begged him to fuck again with Susie sat over him.
Axel massaged his dick and it turned hard again quickly. Despite it was hard enough to fuck, Susana give him a blow-job for some minutes. I let her know Axel's cock was hard enough to penetrate her, but she told me that she was sucking his dick simply because she liked to do it.
Finally Susie sat over him and fucked again. They fucked in that position for 10 minutes. When Axel told us that he was close to cum again, Susana asked me to suck her nipples. It made me feel so happy because she was trying to cum together and she needed my assist.
I sucked his beatiful nipples and I could notice how their tension and moans became stronger. Finally they reached their orgasms together screaming again.
Susie fell down over the bed, beside Axel and I went between her legs searching for her pussy, to clean it.
Susie put one of her bare soles on my face and kicked me softly, she didn't allow me suck her pussy. She did it because she was still angry with me due we had been one month without sex. I had my reasons (I wished her to have savage sex with Axel, and it had been great at last).

I can't express correctly the immense pleasure that I felt, when I finally watched Axel putting his magnific black cock inside my wife pussy!
Before Axel, my wife Susana had had relationships with caucasian guys, even a crossed breed guy too but rarely she told me about them. When she told me about Axel, immediately I wished them to fuck in front of me.
I can't understand how some people are still insisting with the idea that black men virility is only a myth!
I would like to know, how many white men would be able to fuck a woman in front of her husband, not having erection problems.
Axel is amazing and I felt great admiration and special affection for him. I would like to be only the half of the good male that he is.
When I arrived at home and watched Axel over my wife trying to penetrate her, I turned on to such an extent that I was close to propose him, to live together in our home!
Perhaps I should invite him to take a holidays with us.

Nice not to be mean I think I could have done better.
Perhaps, but Axel is amazing. We feel an special affection for him. Axel, my wife and me have a great confidence between us. The last year, during our second encounter with him, we spent all a friday's night having sex. Early in the Saturday morning, after a short rest, I asked them to fuck standing. My wife bent his body in half placing her hands over the clothier's door. Axel penetrated his pussy standing by behind and they fucked moving their hips in circles. It was a wonderful view for me. They looked like dancing an erotic dance. Axel made my wife cum 4 times during that fuck and then he cummed again screaming loudly.
Along that night, my wife cummed 8 times.

Back