At home with my lover

txscplbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I was in my husbands Recliner With my legs spread wide as Darrel fucked my pussy so deep i almost *******. He was standing and holding my legs back with his arms making my pussy kick up perfect for his 10inch dick to fuck my pussy long and deep. im ony 5ft 2in tall and weight 120lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes and seeing this monster cock all the way in me drove me nuts Hats it baby Fuck me deep ohhhhhh i love your big cock i said. My pussy was creaming he was pumping my pussy like a machine .I lifted my head and French kissed him slow and sweet i felt like a little girl in his arms. You like that big cock don't you your pussy is so fucking wet ....God he was fucking me good and watching his bbc going in and out of my whites pussy was sexy as fuck.Darrell has been fucking me almost everyday for a cpl weeks now every since him and his black wife moved across from are apartment.Darrel's cock is the prettiest black dick I've seen its long heavy and thick and I've fallen in love with it Some girls may not like a cock that big but i love it the way its stretches me and pulls on my clit even hitting my cervix deep in my pussy i come almost with every stroke. Your a good girl taking all my dick he said. Yes baby i whimpered i love it your fucking me so good don't stop. Darrell started fucking me harder until he was pounding my pussy into oblivion ... Come in my pussy i said deep in my little pussy i want to feel your hot come deep in me...Darrel gave a couple of hard shoves and came in my pussy making me have a massive orgasm. he pulled his dick out with plop exposing my gapping hole and letting the juices pour out of me and i was shaking uncontrollably .Darrell had come over onedaywhen his wife was at church and mine was playing softball to introduce him self. He hit on me right away and i let him fuck me with his bbc .He fucked me better than anyone had before making me fall in love with his huge dick. next day he fucked me in front of my husband beating my pussy up so good i couldn't stand it I said please let him fuck me everyday baby his cock is so fucking good you want believe how good it feels in my little pussy. It looks fucking sexy baby and then told Darrel i want you to fuck her sweet pussy everyday your wife is so fucking sexy he said not very many white woman can take this dick its nice being able to pound this beautiful white girl. And pound me he did..

Back