Assorted IR Pics

And I feel the best way to show our appreciation to the black man for him taking the time and effort to give our white girls what they need sexually is for us to continue and even work harder to steer the white females towards going black. Increase our effort to convince and turn them towards spreading their legs for the black guys all while decreasing our efforts of trying to get the pussy ourselves.

I will gladly do without if it means more white pussy being unused, fresher and ready to spread wide for the black man to take and use as he pleases.
So well put and agree 150%

tumblr_olccesO0EH1vkmk3qo1_500.jpg

And I feel the best way to show our appreciation to the black man for him taking the time and effort to give our white girls what they need sexually is for us to continue and even work harder to steer the white females towards going black. Increase our effort to convince and turn them towards spreading their legs for the black guys all while decreasing our efforts of trying to get the pussy ourselves.

I will gladly do without if it means more white pussy being unused, fresher and ready to spread wide for the black man to take and use as he pleases.
Well said, so true

Back