Assorted IR Pics

And I feel the best way to show our appreciation to the black man for him taking the time and effort to give our white girls what they need sexually is for us to continue and even work harder to steer the white females towards going black. Increase our effort to convince and turn them towards spreading their legs for the black guys all while decreasing our efforts of trying to get the pussy ourselves.

I will gladly do without if it means more white pussy being unused, fresher and ready to spread wide for the black man to take and use as he pleases.

And I feel the best way to show our appreciation to the black man for him taking the time and effort to give our white girls what they need sexually is for us to continue and even work harder to steer the white females towards going black. Increase our effort to convince and turn them towards spreading their legs for the black guys all while decreasing our efforts of trying to get the pussy ourselves.

I will gladly do without if it means more white pussy being unused, fresher and ready to spread wide for the black man to take and use as he pleases.

Yeah OSD. But it's not like we whiteboys have any say in it. Todays whitegirls are very brazen at showing they perfer big black cock over our less manly white dicks

Some more great pics showing the black guys using the supreme finest females that we have to offer to gain their sexual satisfaction and release all while providing the white girls with all they need sexually.

Yeah OSD. But it's not like we whiteboys have any say in it. Todays whitegirls are very brazen at showing they perfer big black cock over our less manly white dicks

I agree totally nocomp2bm. It is still our job to insure that the white females are sexually satisfied, it's just not our job to sexually satisfy them. Our own satisfaction comes more from our hand and our mind while theirs both come from between their legs.

Great contribution..this thread is up there with the best of them..anyone who isn't rock hard or ready to pound the hell out of a pussy is brain dead..I have to admit, growing up in an era, where IR was verrry taboo on both sides..this is amazing to see..I know some of these women are pros, and some are amateurs, but I really am impressed, all are at least a 5 on a scale of 1-10..love your pics and work...OSP25

Back